Deca 200 + D-anabol 25 + Tren 75 + Test-600x

OK guys I’m new to steroids and the what iv done so far was 2 cycles of havoc and activate extreme. surprisingly i had no side effect to them when i was on em and i read that havoc shrinks your balls but my never changed in side. although i didn’t see any side effect i used power lab post cycle 2 for my pct. anyways i wanna try steroids and decided to stack Deca 200 + D-anabol 25 + Tren 75 + Test-600x. i plan to do this for at least a month or less depending when i reach the size that suits me.

since I’m new to this i wanna know whats best for my pct so i retain my gains, regain my sex drive and regrow my balls. also how long will i need to take my PCT cycle? 1 month maybe? oh and i was thinking about buying Steroid Cleanse to clean my body during pct. do y’all think its worth the buy? please help and thanks in advance for the advice :slight_smile:

Your new to cycling so drop the tren and prob even deca for your first cycle you will see awesome gains with the test and dbol gaurenree it.

Is that some pre-mix store bought prohormone crap?

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Is that some pre-mix store bought prohormone crap? [/quote]

yea i was planning on getting those oral ones from the buy steroids site. is there something better i should take this is my first cycle and my goal here is to get ripped i only way 135lbs and stand at 5’4" very slim and 21 years of age. a friend of mine recommended i try a cycle of equi+Sustanon250. does that sound like a better way to go?

Spend the money you would have spent on drugs on food, start lifting weights seriously, and reassess in a couple years

[quote]jesusgough wrote:

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Is that some pre-mix store bought prohormone crap? [/quote]

yea i was planning on getting those oral ones from the buy steroids site. is there something better i should take this is my first cycle and my goal here is to get ripped i only way 135lbs and stand at 5’4" very slim and 21 years of age. a friend of mine recommended i try a cycle of equi+Sustanon250. does that sound like a better way to go?[/quote]

Stop eating like a 12 year old girl and you should gain easily. Leave the steroids alone for the time beign.

Dude your not even remotely ready for gear yet. Eat and eat lift and lift. There is no easy route even on gear your going to have eat and bust your ass much harder than you are now.

Do you even lift?

You have ZERO muscle definition

Holy hell

LOL

I don’t think you are quite ready for steroids yet mate. As a general rule you should’ve hit puberty first.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Spend the money you would have spent on drugs on food, start lifting weights seriously, and reassess in a couple years[/quote]

a friend of mine suggested that i should eat alot of tuna. what kind of diet should i go on and how much food should i eat

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Spend the money you would have spent on drugs on food, start lifting weights seriously, and reassess in a couple years[/quote]

does it matter what i eat? as long as its alot

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Do you even lift?

You have ZERO muscle definition

Holy hell[/quote]

i was way skinner before i started lifting iv been lifting since new years. i lift everyday :confused: i think my diet is what effecting my progress any ideas on what i should eat and how much?

Google bulking diets for weight lifters. Google is awesome if you have never used it.

So you’ve been lifting for two whole months and want to hope on a cycle or take whatever the crap your getting?

Jesus fucking Christ you are something else, you need to invest some serious time and learn how to lift and eat first before even thinking about taking something fucking pathetic

[quote]BUDs wrote:
So you’ve been lifting for two whole months and want to hope on a cycle or take whatever the crap your getting?

Jesus fucking Christ you are something else, you need to invest some serious time and learn how to lift and eat first before even thinking about taking something fucking pathetic[/quote]

thats why i came to the fourms to get advice before i try anything. im new to this and trying to learn as i go

also just so you know man those arent steroids that site sells… They are shitty pro hormones. All the things you names are injectable and oral steroids thats names are ripped off and put on bottles containing shitty pro hormones. just thought you should know that.

come back in a few years once you’ve actually learned how to lift and eat.

[quote]jesusgough wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

Jesus fucking Christ you are something else, you need to invest some serious time and learn how to lift and eat first before even thinking about taking something fucking pathetic[/quote]

thats why i came to the fourms to get advice before i try anything. im new to this and trying to learn as i go[/quote]

Don’t take this as me being a dick but, you have no right or need to start a cycle. You need to put in your time in the gym and kitchen before you even consider this stuff. Your small I understand you don’t want to be but your trying to rush everything and its only going to get to you messed up in the long run at this point. I guarentee you don’t know Jack shit about even decent form on a Squat, Bench, Deadlift, and I bet its fair to say 40% of your program revolves around Bench and Curling in the fucking squat cage. You take that kinda form and that kind of programming and throw some very hard Anabolic compounds on top of that and something is going to break… and I promised a barbell is much much tougher than you are.

You need to go the beginners section of this forum and ask questions there. Or better yet better your self by going and doing the research like the big boy that you are and educating yourself on being a better lifter. Then in a couple years when you have honestly put in atleast some time consider the drug route. But you have plenty of time and from your physique you are obviously not in a risk of losing your lively hood if you don’t get jacked ( ie your not a paid lifter or body builder and your home does not require you to do these drugs).

Have a good day and hope o see you active on the forum in certain sections… just not this one.

Hi there I have some d Bol 25 and some test 500 what should I look for when doing my cycle ?