Debating Starting A Cycle

I am going to give you the benefit that I did not receive when I started.

Try this workout for 5 months and increase your protein consumption to double what you are ingesting now.

Squats 3 sets of 12
Press Behind the Neck 3x8
Deadlifts 3x10
Dips / Bench Press 3x10
Chins 3x8
Crunches 2x12

You can do this in 1 hour or less. First set is just to warm up the exercise. Next 2 raise weight. When you can do both sets with the same weight increase. You should be increasing reps or weight every time.

Do this routine 3 times per week. On your off days do some light jogging or play some sports to keep you healthy.

When you reach a plateau (can’t increase weights or reps) reduce the weight 10kg or so and increase it in 3 or 4 workouts. Other exercises do not change. Only the stalling exercise.

Do this for a very long time. Set yourself the goal of bench 100, squat 200 and deadlift 250kg. when you reach that target then you are ready…

[quote]muscle_mike wrote:
i was reading through your workout splits, do you even train your back? If your arms have no circumference, try pullups and heavy rowing (with strict form)[/quote]

Don’t forget Deadlifts!!!

hi guys,
just want to thank you all for the replys and advice. I also wanted to let you know I order anabolics 2007 and currently doing my reading, as once you pick it up, its hard to put down! i hope it is okay to ask some questions on the forum still, if i run to some stuff in the book i do not understand.

I am gonna reasearch until i decide to take the plunge. Also, could someone point me to a place that gives proper form on the deadlift. I have done searches, but find sooo much. thanks again.

Hey man:
I just signed up today and read your post. I too started my first cycle “too early” Im 39 and wanted a fresh start so I did what you did, spent 6 mo reading and searching for a reliable source.

I’m 4 weeks in to a 10 week ‘light’ cycle and for the most part it’s going great. Still not happy with my source. Could you share a recomendation?

F7

[quote]Fletch7 wrote:
Hey man:
I just signed up today and read your post. I too started my first cycle “too early” Im 39 and wanted a fresh start so I did what you did, spent 6 mo reading and searching for a reliable source.

I’m 4 weeks in to a 10 week ‘light’ cycle and for the most part it’s going great. Still not happy with my source. Could you share a recomendation?

F7[/quote]

I’m not bustin on you, but why do you think you’d get answers being a first time poster on substances that are 1) in the news a lot lately and 2) illegal?