Death Metal v2

OH FUCK!

Jenovavirus - Deviding Cel

These guys are instantly my new favorite band.

Jenovavirus - Primetive Aboxy

[quote]grettiron wrote:
These guys are instantly my new favorite band.

Jenovavirus - Primetive Aboxy

.[/quote]

Dude, awesome. Good find.

Exhumed are getting back together.

Antropofagus was recommended to me a couple day ago. They sound like old school Suffocation.

Gorerotted

Pathology

Jungle Rot

Insidious Disease

some TXDM for ya

Thrash metal but whatevers

Drove 2 and a half hours to Detroit to see Jungle Rot last night with Pathology, Lightning Swords of Death and Woe of Tyrants. I always spazz the shit out at a show, especially when it’s a band that I really want to see. Jungle Rot killed it, even though there were only like 10 people at the show.

Always appreciate these threads guys.

[quote]admbaum wrote:
some TXDM for ya
[/quote]

Like! This is definitely my favorite song of theirs, though… I frequently use it during big lifts.

Infected Disarray

Frightmare

Embryonic Depravity

And, of course, Inherit Disease’s newest effort…

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]admbaum wrote:
some TXDM for ya
[/quote]

Like! This is definitely my favorite song of theirs, though… I frequently use it during big lifts.

Infected Disarray

Frightmare

Embryonic Depravity

And, of course, Inherit Disease’s newest effort…

This entire post is full of massive win. I gave you and extra 1,000,000 cool points for Frightmare; I thought I was the only person in Western Michigan that even heard of them.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Atmospheric black metal
Altar of Plagues - Earth: as a Womb

You guys know that putting a new line after the youtube link should fix the quoting issue, right? It should be automatic when quoting… it bugs the shit out of me.

In the spirit of Kalmah/melodeath

How could I forget… late 80’s thrash metal band Midian is getting back together…

Not sure if this is death metal exactly, but still worth a listen if you can ignore their appearance.

Haven't listened to DM in a while, I used to be a huge fan, but as I got older I felt like it was inappropriate to listen to. Then I just realized that's fucking lame as hell. I should like whatever the hell I want.

Thus…

Swedish DM is the best DM

I pity those who haven’t developed the ear for this music. It’s such a great sound.