Dear Mister Frat Curler

Dear mister frat boy. Could you please stop occupying the squat rack just to do curls? I know your biceps are so huge and hawt, and I know you look so cool using the bar… but maybe just once could I use the squat rack for…oh I dunno squats? I just tire of skipping this exercise only to come back to it and find you still there. Ten minutes later. Dude, man, bro, seriously dude. Should I through another “bro” in there? Maybe it would make more sense.

Sincerely,
That one guy who actually comes to the gym to get in, pump and get out.

Duuuuuuuuuuude!!!

(Time for someone to dig up that perfect stick figure drawing of a guy doing curls in the squat rack, with a slash through it).

So do you have an issue with curls in the squat rack or with fraternities?

Says the 163lbs 5’8" under 1 year training guy…

You realize of course that there is a 100 page thread in the Strength Sports forum talking about this right?

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=480680&pageNo=92#1694958

Yeah, I hate those guys, You know, the ones always wearing those collared polo shirts, maybe a bit of the trendy chin scruff, talking shit in vague generalities to make themselves feel better about themselves…wait…Dude, you should totally rush a frat! Bro.

Bro/Dude/Schmoo/Whatever,
You’re 163 lbs and trying to “lean out”. Where do you get off bitching about frat boys curling in the squat rack?

DB

Honestly, I don’t care so much about that. It’s the assholes that grab multiple single weights of varying weight that piss me off, i.e., A 45, a 40, a 35. Why? Because god forbid they do tricep kickbacks and have to walk a whole 10 feet to grab a different weight when they’re done with a set.

Why are you brushing your hair with a cat brush?

Balbos is going to curl in the squat rack all day and no one is going to stop me!

[quote]BALBO wrote:
Balbos is going to curl in the squat rack all day and no one is going to stop me![/quote]

referring to himself in the third person + a mocking attitude + pissing on a newbies post trying to make his T-Nation bones(DB getting cantankerous) = funny

[quote]DickBag wrote:
tedro wrote:

because his arm looks good in this pic

and the silly facial expression with the silly brush coupled with the sweat patch provides a nice camouflage for the vainity of the picture

clever cover up

but not clever enough for the bag of fine dicks.[/quote]

Dick:

You sir are a funny motherfucker.

[quote]tedro wrote:
Why are you brushing your hair with a cat brush?[/quote]

because he’s hardcore

[quote]Breakzilla wrote:
Dear mister Santa Claus. Could you please tell that bigger dude to stop occupying the squat rack just to do curls? I know his biceps are so huge and hawt, and I know he looks so cool using the bar… but maybe just once could I use the squat rack for…oh I dunno squats? I just tire of skipping this exercise only to come back to it and find you still there. Ten minutes later. Dude, man, bro, seriously dude. Should I through another “bro” in there? Maybe it would make more sense.

Sincerely,

P.S. I baked you some cookies and left you some milk just for you

[/quote]

fixed

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
tedro wrote:

because he’s hardcore[/quote]

and it’s a part of living the warrior lifestyle.

DB

[quote]DickBag wrote:
lizard king wrote:
DickBag wrote:
tedro wrote:

and the silly facial expression with the silly brush coupled with the sweat patch provides a nice camouflage for the vainity of the picture

clever cover up

but not clever enough for the bag of fine dicks.

Dick:

oh shucks, you really know how to flatter a girl.

my cheeks are red.

and you know which cheeks im talking about
[/quote]

Dateline December 13th 12:48 MST -

After starting a thread poking fun at fratboy curlers the OP finds the T-Nation hoard turning on him…he flees to the Rate My Physique Forum in shame.

In celebration DB eats a Twinkie and the Bag of Dicks air humps the Sex and the Male Animal Forum…again.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
DickBag wrote:
lizard king wrote:
DickBag wrote:
tedro wrote:

clever cover up

but not clever enough for the bag of fine dicks.

Dick:

oh shucks, you really know how to flatter a girl.

my cheeks are red.

and you know which cheeks im talking about

Dateline December 13th 12:48 MST -

After starting a thread poking fun at fratboy curlers the OP finds the T-Nation hoard turning on him…he flees to the Rate My Physique Forum in shame.

In celebration DB eats a Twinkie and the Bag of Dicks air humps the Sex and the Male Animal Forum…again.

[/quote]

Would that I could find a Twinkie these days. Oh, the soft sponge cake with tasty cream filling…I’m having a junk-food wet day-dream.

DB

[quote]Breakzilla wrote:

That one guy who actually comes to the gym to get in, pump and get out.[/quote]

I dont “pump” in the gym. Im not sure what that means. Is that something ambiguously sexual. I lift in the gym. You should find some more verbs.

I think I’m going to start curling in the Squat Rack now

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Breakzilla wrote:

I dont “pump” in the gym. Im not sure what that means. Is that something ambiguously sexual. I lift in the gym. You should find some more verbs.[/quote]

Max Cavalera had a phrase that suits…“Bring the pain to the muthafucking KILL!” Even that sounds a little less silly…I think.