Dear John (Movie)

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Boy deploys.

Boy’s wife abruptly stops returning his calls 2 weeks after deployment.

Boy finds out his wife is getting railed frequently in random hotels in San Diego.[/quote]

I’d put a gun to my head in front of her and her fuckbuddy and blow my brains out just cuz it’d scar them both for life and I would no longer give a fuck.

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Boy deploys.

Boy finds out his wife is getting railed frequently in random hotels in San Diego.[/quote]

I’d put a gun to my head in front of her and her fuckbuddy and blow my brains out just cuz it’d scar them both for life and I would no longer give a fuck.[/quote]

I would shoot them (fuck shooting me), but only if it was in Texas. Then I could say they deserved it.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Boy deploys.

I’d put a gun to my head in front of her and her fuckbuddy and blow my brains out just cuz it’d scar them both for life and I would no longer give a fuck.[/quote]

I would shoot them (fuck shooting me), but only if it was in Texas. Then I could say they deserved it.[/quote]

x2

Fuck suicide. Murder FTW!

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Boy deploys.

you would shot urself dude…wtf???

snipe both of them… like the DC sniper by making a whole in the trunk to shoot from, then drive off.

No, I would shoot myself.

This

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5646/suicidecheaterbitch.jpg

This

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5646/suicidecheaterbitch.jpg[/quote]

You know,
They have medicines for this.
As well as therapy.
If all else fails, alcohol.

This

I don’t mean to belittle you dude, but that plan is stupid. Only a really weak man would go insane after seeing someone else commit suicide. And the “guilt” both the cheating woman and her cheating lover would feel is TEMPORARY.

I understand what you are trying to accomplish, but it just ain’t gonna happen.

[quote]Neospartan wrote:

This

I don’t mean to belittle you dude, but that plan is stupid. Only a really weak man would go insane after seeing someone else commit suicide. And the “guilt” both the cheating woman and her cheating lover would feel is TEMPORARY.

[/quote]

Lol yeah but I just think that’s a great comic and that is where I got it from.

I was dragged to see this movie over the week. It wasn’t claw-your-eyes-out terrible, just one of those movies that, when it’s over, you go ‘that’s it? wtf was the point of that?’

For what it’s worth, my girlfriend said that they changed a significant amount from the book, INCLUDING THE FREAKING ENDING!!! Honestly, I understand that you can’t just cut and paste from the manuscript to a screenplay, but to fundamentally change events and occurrences to their POLAR OPPOSITES and then still call it by the same title confuses me great. Most of the changes they made sounded pretty ill-advised, too, like the whole thing mighta been better if they’d just left well enough alone. But for what it’s worht, that could be useful to point out to a girlfriend who read the book and liked it “You know, I heard it’s just a typically cynical hollywood manipulation of a piece of art into a commercial cash cow, with few, if any, fundamental commonalities to the original intent of the creator” … something like that

[quote]Neospartan wrote:

This

[/quote]

Lol yeah but I just think that’s a great comic and that is where I got it from.[/quote]

That comic was shat from 4chan. Makes sense.

Killing, either yourself or someone else, over a woman is weakness.

saw it with my girlfriend last saturday. not a bad movie

[quote]MikeHunt wrote:
saw it with my girlfriend last saturday. not a bad movie[/quote]

Someone call the ghey police

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:

[quote]MikeHunt wrote:
saw it with my girlfriend last saturday. not a bad movie[/quote]

Someone call the ghey police[/quote]

I’m dialing, i’m dialing

Only way I’d go is if the girl I went with agreed to give me head for the duration of the movie.

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
Only way I’d go is if the girl I went with agreed to give me head for the duration of the movie.[/quote]

and if she agrees might as well argue to save the 20 bucks you’d spend and just stay home and she can give you head since with the lights dimmed since it’ll be the same experience for the both of you … good strategy Dennis

So I have to go see this shit on Valentines day. I’m am this close to spoiling the end to her…|| And Polo do not sit there and try to tell me your/you not/did going/go to see this movie with your gf. Unless you have the coolest gf in the world.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
So I have to go see this shit on Valentines day. I’m am this close to spoiling the end to her…|| And Polo do not sit there and try to tell me your/you not/did going/go to see this movie with your gf. Unless you have the coolest gf in the world. [/quote]

Sorry son, this is a movie I REFUSE to go see … I don’t think my gf’s interested either, but I haven’t asked her and she hasn’t said anything so I wouldn’t know

She still owes me for that New Moon bullshit

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
So I have to go see this shit on Valentines day. I’m am this close to spoiling the end to her…|| And Polo do not sit there and try to tell me your/you not/did going/go to see this movie with your gf. Unless you have the coolest gf in the world. [/quote]

Sorry son, this is a movie I REFUSE to go see … I don’t think my gf’s interested either, but I haven’t asked her and she hasn’t said anything so I wouldn’t know

She still owes me for that New Moon bullshit[/quote]

I wish it was that easy for me…with me luck!

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

She still owes me for that New Moon bullshit[/quote]

I wish it was that easy for me…with me luck![/quote]

Does she go with you when you want to see a guy flick that she really doesn’t want to see? Cuz if she does then you’re S.O.L. but if she doesn’t … guess what, you found your golden ticket