T Nation

Dear John (Movie)

…Is anyone else slightly intrigued by this movie?

…shit looks deep.

No. The only intriguing thing would be if you watched it with your woman or girlfriend, because it’s by the same guy who wrote “The Notebook”, so your almost certain to get some crazy action after the film is over.

Shit looks deep … eloquent. You, sir, are a man of many words

Are you fucking kidding me?

GO SEE BOOK OF ELI!

Fucking pussy.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?

GO SEE BOOK OF ELI!

Fucking pussy.[/quote]

Yea! Manliness!

They should make an avatar for Denzel, Pandora would never be the same.

WolBarret (read that as vagina monologues)…that’s the plan! I do plan on seeing Book of Eli.

I planned on taking the girlfriend to see this one though.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
WolBarret (read that as vagina monologues)…that’s the plan! I do plan on seeing Book of Eli.

I planned on taking the girlfriend to see this one though. [/quote]

she should be the one planning to drag you along.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I planned on taking the girlfriend to see this one though. [/quote]

You caught Teh Ghey.

Boy deploys.

Boy’s wife abruptly stops returning his calls 2 weeks after deployment.

Boy finds out his wife is getting railed frequently in random hotels in San Diego.

Where do they come up with these story lines? That shit NEVER happens…

He dies in the end. Sorry, read the book.

I thinks its decided.

DON’T BE A PUSSY!

SEE:

Book of Eli!

I will be forced to see this atrocity. I’m totally going to ruin the movie at a quite part.

i can not wait to see this movie!!! not for the story line :wink:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I will be forced to see this atrocity. I’m totally going to ruin the movie at a quite part.[/quote]

After reading a spoiler on imdb, I think the word “sucker!” at the appropriate moment will work like a charm.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I will be forced to see this atrocity. I’m totally going to ruin the movie at a quite part.[/quote]

After reading a spoiler on imdb, I think the word “sucker!” at the appropriate moment will work like a charm. [/quote]

What about “What a idiot!”?

[quote]robilyn29 wrote:
i can not wait to see this movie!!! not for the story line ;)[/quote]

So, your watching it for the actress? :wink:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
I will be forced to see this atrocity. I’m totally going to ruin the movie at a quite part.[/quote]

After reading a spoiler on imdb, I think the word “sucker!” at the appropriate moment will work like a charm. [/quote]

What about “What a idiot!”?[/quote]

That’ll work too.

This looks like 10 shades of Ghey. Channing Tatum plus Love movie = Super Ghey

He’s making movie soldiers look bad.

If you want a man’s movie, watch Hurt Locker.

HURT LOCKER!!

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

[quote]robilyn29 wrote:
i can not wait to see this movie!!! not for the story line ;)[/quote]

So, your watching it for the actress? ;)[/quote]

lol…