T Nation

Dealing With Tren Sides

yo
Im dealing with some tren sides right now and while ive read up on them i havent heard anyone say anything about dealing with them. well mainly the two i have, insomnia and night sweats. the other ones have ancillaires to help but i dont know what to do. and its bad.

i wake up drenched in sweat and i dont sleep longer than 4 hours a time on a good night. when Im on, im on and my workouts are awesome and im strong. but im feeling very tired from lack of sleep. any help?

also im taking 800 mg of test 400 a week. i dont know the breakdown of it. prop, enth, cyp. the tren is run at 100mg eod. thanks. stay strong

Try switching your tren injections to 50mg every day.

Switch both your test and your tren injections to ED.

Have you tried using ZMA, melatonan, 5 htp or GABA?

If none of the above helps then drop the tren if the sides continue to be too excessive.

50 every day is the way…asuming its tren ace… is it???

I have been using tren at 75mgs a day for almost 4 weeks now and no sides like you describe. I guess I am lucky but I have always tolerated anabolics well. Anyway, get some ambien if the insomnia is not resolved by switching your injections up. As for the sweats all I can suggest is to shower before bed, that may help a bit.

Tren Ace must be hit ED that’s a commandment. Some are more suspectible to the sides than others. joeblow and myself are fortunate, not everyone else is. Tren is tren. If you are victim to the sides but you totally love reaping the benefits then you kinda have to grind it out. Absolutely the sides will be less with ED pinning though

dealing with night sweats is simple… you just keep a towel and a dry pair of underwear by your bed. when you wake u dry yourself off with the towel and change underwear. make sure you dry in your crotch and ass or the underwear will just be wet again. then lay on the other side of the bed and try to use the dry part of the blanket.

it is tren ace. today is day day 7 and the insomnia and sweats are almost gone. im still at eod. im rationing pins… hehe. thankz for the help guys

A that’s a good point to that many people acclimate to tren after a week or ten days.

this isnt a side but a question. ive noticed im gaining weight and strength but im feeling puffy and looking rather soft. im wondering if thats from my high test usage… that whole estrogen thing.

or mybe its because ive been binge eating for 3 days… i dont know. but i had trouble putting on any pounds and so i uped the not so good food to help give me more calories. im putting on the weight but not hard looking. maybe its bad gear… maybe im eating like a fatass… i dont know. my strength is good but that could be the test. advice? peace.

[quote]popgoblinn wrote:
this isnt a side but a question. ive noticed im gaining weight and strength but im feeling puffy and looking rather soft. im wondering if thats from my high test usage… that whole estrogen thing. or mybe its because ive been binge eating for 3 days… i dont know.

but i had trouble putting on any pounds and so i uped the not so good food to help give me more calories. im putting on the weight but not hard looking. maybe its bad gear… maybe im eating like a fatass… i dont know. my strength is good but that could be the test. advice? peace.[/quote]

I’d say it’s a combination no doubt of the test and the sloppy eating bro.

800/week can be pretty substantial for a lot of people for gains and sides…Because if anything the tren should be leaning and hardening you up nicely. I would say eat clean, keep your carbs down for now, and re-evaluate in another week.

ToneBone

good call

[quote]popgoblinn wrote:
this isnt a side but a question. ive noticed im gaining weight and strength but im feeling puffy and looking rather soft. im wondering if thats from my high test usage… that whole estrogen thing.

or mybe its because ive been binge eating for 3 days… i dont know. but i had trouble putting on any pounds and so i uped the not so good food to help give me more calories. im putting on the weight but not hard looking. maybe its bad gear… maybe im eating like a fatass… i dont know. my strength is good but that could be the test. advice? peace.[/quote]

If you do not eat clean and take testosterone your face will get puffy looking, period! It is a combo of the test and the binge eating. If you do not know this before hand I question if you even should be using anabolics. Maybe you should do some more research first.

In order to put on muscle most, except real genetic freaks, must put on a little fat with it. I did not say get to be a big fat ass but reaching say 12% BF is not unreasonable in the offseason. It allows you to push more weight and gives you plenty of nutrients to grab from while recovering.
When I was competing I was a middleweight so I would reach around 210-215 at 5’6’’ in the off season then diet down to step on stage at 170-176, ripped and dry.

i didnt say i dont eat clean, i said i was eating more junk to get more calories. and by junk i mean bugers and burritoes and the like. things to give me protien and calories. thank you for the advice though. im sure you ment that in a way that was really looking out for someone you dont know. I know that high dose test can make you puffy, i had never run tren though and thought maybe the tren would balance it all out. all in all. my diet needs to be spot on anyways. no need going overbroad.
the strength gain the last couple of days has been great

oh and last night i slept like a baby!

are you using any aromitase inhibitors for the high levels of test you’re taking? that alone will help you with the bloating. use exemestane, as suicide-aromitase inhibitor, it’s better on your lipid profile. If you run into any gyno issues it could be estro or prolactin induced, in which case the latter can be combated with a low dose of winstrol during the tren dosing.

you could try cabergoline, but the research is somewhat sketchy, and there are some scary sides having something to do with cardiac valve deterioration; which the majority of the studies are done with Parkinsons patients, i think, and much higher dosages, ie 15-25 mg per week, as opposed to what you would take, which is at most a couple of grams every 3-4 days. just my two cents…