Dealing with My Sweaty Back

So, my back is sweating a lot recently. Mainly while driving. It’s hot here right now and I don’t have AC in my truck, even with the window down, with my back against the seat, it sweats. This sucks bc when I get anywhere, hell of self-conscious bc I know I have a big wet spot on my back.

I was thinking of getting some UnderArmor or some other similar thing and wearing it as an undershirt. I have no experience with moisture wicking clothes. Anybody try anything like this before? Do they actually make a difference? Thoughts on different brands?

Wear a t-shirt to your location, then change into another shirt you brought along when you arrive.

We all sweat.

Speak for yourself, Dwarf!

Vikings don’t sweat.

we glow.

that’s right.

glow.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Vikings don’t sweat.

we glow.

that’s right.

glow.[/quote]

You mean you sparkle.

That was my first thought, but if you have sweat on your back, when you change shirts, you’re gonna get sweat on the new shirt haha

def better than having your shirt look a shade or two darker though haha

…damn lucky vikings…

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Vikings don’t sweat.

we glow.

that’s right.

glow.[/quote]

You mean you sparkle.
[/quote]

DAMN SPARKLY VIKINGS.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
That was my first thought, but if you have sweat on your back, when you change shirts, you’re gonna get sweat on the new shirt haha

def better than having your shirt look a shade or two darker though haha

…damn lucky vikings…[/quote]

Then bring a towel or something to quickly dry off your back and change your shirt. Might look awkward as hell but who the fuck cares, atleast you won’t be walkign around with a bigass smelly sweat stain on your shirt.

Try antiperspirant deodorants maybe?

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Vikings don’t sweat.

we glow.

that’s right.

glow.[/quote]

LOL!

Well I’ll be damned… apparently they do!

I use that crystal deodorant. The anti-bacterial stuff that kills the bacterial responsible for the smell when you sweat. Shower and then spray that stuff on my pits and crouch. I don’t want to use antiperspirants. That’s shit that your body is trying to expel, why force it to stay in? haha I still sweat, but smell awesome haha

The towel, extra shirt idea is one Ill have to give a try to. I just thought underarmor since when I wear a normal undershirt, it buys more time til the sweat reaches my main shirt. Just figured that with moisture wicking it would never make it that far.

I used to have this problem when I was fat. God it sucked.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
I don’t want to use antiperspirants. That’s shit that your body is trying to expel, why force it to stay in? haha I still sweat, but smell awesome haha[/quote]

You don’t force it to stay in; generally, you will simply start sweating more from other places.

When I switched to CertainDri anti-perspirant for my underarms, I started sweating a little more from my back. Interestingly enough, since I stopped using it I still sweat more from my back than my underarms.

certain-dri works way too good…Last year I would have my ass-sweat start pitting through my shorts (yea, seriously, talk about embarassing?) so I started putting it on my ass. Now I just use it on my armpits and when I work out my whole shirt is wet except for my pits, its like the opposite of a pit-out situation.

It says not to apply on large areas of your body, so I wouldn’t suggest putting it across your back (plus it itches bad when you first put it on). I’d just say stick a towel between your shirt and your back, then pull it out when you arrive, that should do the trick.

This is kind of random, but as I’ve gained weight over the past couple years, I’ve definitely started sweating more in the gym and everywhere else. I work my ass off, and am usually dripping wet when I’m finished.

Well, I ran out of creatine a couple weeks ago, and haven’t ordered anymore yet. In the gym yesterday, I worked as hard, if not harder than usual, and barely sweat at all.

This is probably the longest I’ve been without creatine in a couple years but that’s the only thing that has changed.

Anybody else experience this?

At least you don’t get underboob sweat. I hope.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
At least you don’t get underboob sweat. I hope.[/quote]

And I hope I do. When a dude has boob sweat, he’s either too fat, or his pecs are huge.

lol

^ Yo, is that you in your avvie? Lookin swole!!!

I would so drink your underboob sweat.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

And I hope I do. When a dude has boob sweat, he’s either too fat, or his pecs are huge.

lol
[/quote]

guilty of that embarassment