Dealing With Fear

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I saw the movie version. That didn’t help.

It’s not like I freak out when I see a clown, okay maybe I freak out a little when I see one. I just don’t want them talking to me - or my kids. Hell that guy in the clown suit could be another John Wayne Gasey.

It’s kinda like with snakes - everyone I see is a rattler until he is dead and I can safely confirm otherwise. Same with the clowns. [/quote]

Rainjack, I recommend one movie to you if you have not already seen it… Killer Clowns from Outerspace! I’ll admit the creepy clowns in this movie still give me the creeps. Another one that you are probably familiar with is Poltergeist. Remember the clown under the bed? Couldn’t sleep for a week after I originially saw that back in what I think 81 or 82. C’mon face your fear it’s not as bad as eating barbecued rat!

anyone remember the metal band from the early 90’s Dangerous Toys? they had one of the most evil looking clowns I’ve ever seen on their album covers. I believe, and I may be wrong, but they named him William Zachary Bub. Bill Z. Bub for short