Deal with People That Don't Know Lifting?

Are you seriously going to criticize a woman who benches 65 pounds??

Nevermind the rest of this BS thread…

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Nevermind the rest of this BS thread…[/quote]

You bastards. You know who you are!

The fact that the OP is an adult scares me…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You bastards. You know who you are![/quote]

Why do you have to deal with anyone to lift weights??? Your priority should be the weights … seems you missed that part.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You bastards. You know who you are![/quote]

Whaaaaatttttt?

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
I’ve been meaning to say this for the longest time, but the look on your face in your avatar had made me not take a single thing you’ve ever posted on here with a grain of salt.

It is obvious you’ve never worked out your face muscles and will likely die alone[/quote]

Possible.

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
I’ve been meaning to say this for the longest time, but the look on your face in your avatar had made me not take a single thing you’ve ever posted on here with a grain of salt.

It is obvious you’ve never worked out your face muscles and will likely die alone[/quote]

Possible.[/quote]

More than likely.

[quote]four60 wrote:
You notice way to much of what Others are doing to be real.

You don’t know why these people are at the gym. That chick fucking with the dumbbell could be a pro shake weight model and she needs nice arms that move fast at her face. How would your squats help her?

Hush and train.[/quote]

So fucking true.

If some doucher like the OP is thinking lower of me as I’m doing light, light military presses because I’m not “trying to get better” - but has no idea I’ve blown my shouder out a half dozen times… well, he can S my D.

Cosgrove wrote something about this once, being as he’s a cancer survivor…and it totally changed my idea about criticizing anyone else in the gym.

Shut up and do your own thing.

I’m an emotionally challenged 22 year old. So what. Everyone can’t be a stud with awesome face muscles or say stuff all the time that is taken seriously. I have a therapist and powerful medication that alters my BMI. I try to control myself, but sometimes the impulsiveness just gets the better of me. Just think how bad it’d be if I didn’t have the medication.

I’m an emotionally challenged 22 year old. So what. Everyone can’t be a stud with awesome face muscles or say stuff all the time that is taken seriously. I have a therapist and powerful medication that alters my BMI. I try to control myself, but sometimes the impulsiveness just gets the better of me. Just think how bad it’d be if I didn’t have the medication. [/quote]

you did ok with that 385 squat you posted in beginner’s.

if I were you, I’d just eat all the humble pie I’d been served and stfu.

I’m an emotionally challenged 22 year old. So what. Everyone can’t be a stud with awesome face muscles or say stuff all the time that is taken seriously. I have a therapist and powerful medication that alters my BMI. I try to control myself, but sometimes the impulsiveness just gets the better of me. Just think how bad it’d be if I didn’t have the medication. [/quote]
So now you’re just bored and fucking with people, right? You should probably slam your dick in the door while smelling some gouda to get your mind off your eternal lameness…
Hear that? Didn’t think so.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Nevermind the rest of this BS thread…[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]fr0IVIan wrote:

you did ok with that 385 squat you posted in beginner’s.

if I were you, I’d just eat all the humble pie I’d been served and stfu.[/quote]

It’s 10lbs closer to the double body weight squat I’m working towards. Yeah, it’s better than a 375lb squat 2 weeks ago. You okay with that 385lb squat I posted in the beginner section? Was I wrong for putting it in the beginner section? It seems like something that would go in the beginner section to me.

[quote]RRibber wrote:
wait, you’re 215 lbs and have 12 inch arms?

no 13"

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
You notice way to much of what Others are doing to be real.

You don’t know why these people are at the gym. That chick fucking with the dumbbell could be a pro shake weight model and she needs nice arms that move fast at her face. How would your squats help her?

Hush and train.[/quote]

For real. I was just in an accident. I could see someone like the OP looking at how I lift right now and assuming all kinds of shit just because they don’t know about the injuries.

The OP has 12" arms.

I wouldn’t even post that on an open forum if building size was my goal…since that would mean I’m failing at it…especially with an overall body weight over 200lbs.

The OP is just as bad as the people he complains about.[/quote]

He’s worse than the people he complains about, since the people he complains about are actually lifting at the gym, no matter how misguided or out of whack their efforts are. The OP just goes there with his thumb up his vag and tries not to leave herpes pustule pus all over the leg press machine. Plus, he’s 22 y/o and has the hairline of a 40 y/o and looks like the picture in his avatar is his first ever exposure to sunlight. He is completely devoid of testosterone.[/quote]

You mean I’m not a real T-man? :frowning:

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:

So now you’re just bored and fucking with people, right? You should probably slam your dick in the door while smelling some gouda to get your mind off your eternal lameness…
Hear that? Didn’t think so.
[/quote]

hear my dick slamming in the door?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Why do you have to deal with anyone to lift weights??? Your priority should be the weights … seems you missed that part.[/quote]

solid advice