T Nation

Deal on Test E?

i’m pretty sure this is not a good deal…

just would like to be flamed to be sure

2 10mL vials of 300mg/mL

for 250

i’m 24, 5’7" 190, been lifting for 7 years…

it will be my first cycle

Yeah, that’s expensive. The test is dosed higher than most, which is often found in the 200 - 250mg/ml range, at around $60-80 for 10ml. 300mg/ml isn’t unusual, but $125 per 10ml is outrageous.

Just crazy. Should be less than $100/vial. Even at the higher dosage.

If it’s from a local source then that’s not a bad price. The streets round here are at 160-180 bucks a vial…

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
If it’s from a local source then that’s not a bad price. The streets round here are at 160-180 bucks a vial…

DG[/quote]

Damn. That’s pretty crappy.

yea… if you know its legit and thats your only source… 125$ isn’t that bad. Better to pay a little more for something safe.

Thats average street price in my area too. But a bit high for other sources.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

DG

Damn. That’s pretty crappy.[/quote]

your telling me…its “supposedly” human grade but I found out its just some dood who got a hook up on powder and cool labels…so just some guy home brewing.

I won’t pay that price…I’d rather find their “hook up” for powder. lol

DG

[quote]Famousbychoice wrote:
yea… if you know its legit and thats your only source… 125$ isn’t that bad. Better to pay a little more for something safe.[/quote]

Yea, it’s high but not that bad. If I knew it was good, I’d buy it. The price is worth it just for the sake of no hassles.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Yeah, that’s expensive. The test is dosed higher than most, which is often found in the 200 - 250mg/ml range, at around $60-80 for 10ml. 300mg/ml isn’t unusual, but $125 per 10ml is outrageous.[/quote]

As all have mentioned, it’s def on the steep side and you can also expect some pain and/or discomfort with that relatively higher dosage.