Deadlifts TRT Log

Thanks. I’ve lost 15kg in 4 months but i cannot get rid of a fair amount of fat tissue still around my gut n hips. I hope balanced hormones is the last straw for that issue. Enjoy brother. Go hard.

1 Like

I didn’t really explore this properly when I posted before. Can anyone offer any insight on my thyroid numbers and whether they appear ok?

ENDOCRINOLOGY
Thyroid Function
THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE 3.74 mIU/L 0.27 - 4.20
FREE THYROXINE 16.500 pmol/L 12.00 - 22.00
FREE T3 4.35 pmol/L 3.10 - 6.80
REVERSE T3 15 ng/dL 10.00 - 24.00
REVERSE T3 RATIO 18.88 15.01 - 75.00
THYROGLOBULIN ANTIBODY <10 IU/mL 0.00 - 115.00
THYROID PEROXIDASE ANTIBODIES <9.0 IU/mL 0.00 - 34.00

I was using iodine at the time of the test, but am not now.

How are ya deadl1ft. I’m super new to learning the thyroid. But from what I know. I think your overall TSH is high. Very high. Have you checked body temps ev morning for 7 days and everyafternoon?

I got a thermometer today. So I’m starting tomorrow.

Hey man, yeah all good thanks. Y’know I’m not sure about using body temp as a gauge. I know a couple of guys push it hard here but it doesn’t sit right with me… there must be so many variables and so much at play re body temp.

I think my tsh was prob high because of iodine… I wish I hadn’t taken that before. Might have to get further bloods soon… just so damn expensive

You can get just TSH done for around $30 through Health Tests Direct @ Blood Tests Ordering Page for Health-Tests-Direct.com

I’m U.K. pal. But looking it’s not much more so thanks!

1 Like

Yeah nws. I’m going to give it a whirl. And see what I come up with.

So you ever feel like your thyroid gland is inflamed/swollen?

My first temp this morning was 36.1

Not really inflamed I don’t think. I don’t really know what it’s supposed to feel like but I don’t think it’s out of the ordinary

Lol just read someone else’s thread where they talked about deadlifting and I realised you lot over the pond count your weights in pounds… so I need to revise my deadlift max as I quoted it in kilos above. In pounds it is 550

haha that’s a big difference. Impressive number to me.

1 Like

So I have cycled through my different doses as I plan to do for now. I am currently back on the lowest one of 50 eod and my nips are very slightly tender. Not enough to worry about too much but weird considering I’ve gone from 250 e8d which must have caused a massive spike, to varying eod lower amounts and it’s this lowest where I am noticing this.

Anyway I have bloods next week to see where this amount puts me

1 Like

Bloods taken today so we will see what’s going on.
Still feel great, very stable but with slightly tender nips. I’ve been riding this out until now so I can see what is going on. My guess is I have lowered my shbg and now my dose is slightly too high… we will see by fri.
Now bloods are done I have started some raloxifene for now to deal with the small gland growth that has happened.

1 Like

So bloods are back, and I think I got it spot on lol

ENDOCRINOLOGY

Thyroid Function

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE 2.42 mIU/L 0.27 - 4.20
FREE THYROXINE 17.100 pmol/L 12.00 - 22.00

Hormones

FOLLICLE STIM. HORMONE * <0.3 IU/L 1.50 - 12.40
TESTOSTERONE *38.8 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
FREE - T (CALCULATED) *1.17 nmol/L 0.20 - 0.62
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 22.5 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00
17 - BETA OESTRADIOL 113 pmol/L 41.00 - 159.00
LUTEINISING HORMONE *<0.3 IU/L 1.70 - 8.60
D.H.E.A. SULPHATE 6.340 umol/L 2.41 -11.60
CORTISOL 202.000 nmol/l 133.00 - 537.00

HAEMATOLOGY

Vitamins

ACTIVE B12 *>300 pmol/L 37.50 - 188.00
FOLATE (SERUM) 10.56 ug/L 3.89 - 26.80
25 OH VITAMIN D 90.8 nmol/L 50.00 - 200.00

Mineral

MAGNESIUM *1.06 mmol/L 0.60 - 1.00

It looks to me like the Anavar has worked very well at reducing my SHBG, perhaps a little too well as I have gone from 60+ down to 20. If I can manipulate it slightly I think I would like it around 30…

This obviously meant that my free T has shot up and with it my E, hence the slight nip problems i’ve been having. (My E test is not sensitive, this test is hard to source in the UK).

My total T appears in a similar place to when I had my 6 week trough reading on 250 e8d which is what I was aiming for with my eod protocol and I would think it is simply the reduction in SHBG accounting for the extra free T.

I had a raft of other tests, liver, kidneys etc and all are good. Need to increase my HDL a little and will probably up my D3 supplementation.

Thoughts and views are welcomed.

I’ve got the crazy horn back this week lol… Although I am going to have to alter things because they are too high.
But at least I oits just a case of finding the right ratio’s!

So I read your log deadl1ft. Looks like your numbers were mostly close to mine when you started TRT.

These are some of the things that noticeably stood out between your initial labs and mine

My SHBG levels were high. My free Testosterone was low-low, my Total Testosterone was midrange. My E2 was low-mid range.

I’m 2 months in and adjusting dosages still.

1 Like

I prob kinda got lucky pal. My first try provider put me on a stupid schedule but i was aware of that. I’ve used gear in the past, knew my way around these substances and ancillaries so I put myself on the eod schedule.
Current provider is very happy with my numbers. We may alter (increase) the hcg a little bit will see in 6 weeks. I will be sure to get some additional labs to see preg and dhea :+1:

1 Like

Once it’s in the budget I will. Thanks again man.

2 Likes

Ok so quick update… new protocol is going well. My estrogen is clearly at the higher end as I am getting some gland growth in the chest. Im not worrying about it for now tho… happy to deal with it and get my labs in a couple weeks to see what’s going on rather than guess.

It may just be as my levels fluctuate due to the new protocol. We’ll see. The estrogen will mainly be due to the hcg as I have run this amount of t before no problems. I am pretty lean <10% bf so shouldn’t aromatise too much.

Nocturnal wood is pretty decent, most nights when I wake up.

1 Like

Really? Itching nipples is one thing, actual glandular growth is another. Why are you so relaxed about the issue? Not judging, just curious why its not such a big deal to you.

I have felt itchy nips on protocol but let it pass, usually its transient for me. If I had any growth though, pea sized or otherwise, I would adjust fire.

1 Like

I’ve many years experience of using steroids as a bodybuilder bud. It doesn’t bother me, they will shrink back when my estrogen lowers. Been here many times before. Often all it takes is for the body to adjust but I imagine in this case we will help it out upon my review in a couples weeks.

2 Likes