Deadlifts TRT Log

That’s my understanding of it I guess. You read, and read and READ, alot of different theories. I can only go on what I felt. I guess it didn’t crash my E. (I didn’t do bloods before I started DIM). But too give you more detail. I took 100mg a day for about a week straight. I noticed differences the next day. Its hard to explain. I felt a bit better, had more energy, mental clarity etc etc. N my erections were very abnormal. Like super sensitive but in an abnormal. I’ve done alot of things in life but this was its own level in a different way.
ANYHOW. After a week. They wore off and I started to feel myself going downhill. So I stopped and took one maybe every 2 or 3 days for the 2nd week. Then finally ceased as it was doing more harm then good.

Since I started TRT a week ago. I can feel my dick coming alive in a good, proper, normal way. Like when I was younger. I feel connected to it. On DIM. I did not. For this reason I’ve changed my mind on DIM atm. And do not want to mess with it for these first 3 months of TRT. Hope any of that can help you mate. :+1: Any more questions. Fire away.

EDIT:
I guess it was secreting too much of the estrogen I needed for well being and libido. Because E also plays a part in libido. Whether that secreted estrogen was E2. I wouldn’t have a clue. I researched alot but could not find a definitive answer on that either.

Are those figures in mg for Test? I should scroll up n read your whole story as to why you’re changing your doses lol :smirk:

I wouldn’t run Dim or any AI on a schedule. I would only keep them on hand for the times the symptoms show themselves. You could utilize the DIM if you are noticing bloating, water retention, swollen ankles, moody in a sensitive way. Those would be beginning signs of elevated E2. I would only use it to combat the symptoms. Another way to combat that would be to inject more frequently, like twice a week.

But what ever routine you choose, you should choose to run it for atleast 6 weeks so that your body has a chance to adapt. Some of the biggest issues guys run into is switching their protocols too frequently then not understanding why they cant get dialed in.

Yes pal. I am high shbg so my doc put me on 250mg e8d which is 62.5 eod. I am changing my doses like that to avoid being completely level and keep the body guessing a little. A lot of us notice a ‘honeymoon period’ when changing doses or starting out on trt, and this is my way of trying to maintain this a little. It is something physiologic has some of his clients do

1 Like

Yeah brother you’re 100% onto it. I totally agree. I’m already considering taking a lil Armidex. And it’s only been a week. But my e2 was 22 already. Whilst FT was was only 298.

So I have to just bite the bullet for 4 weeks. When I get new bloods and see how much T levels have increased and how much E has increased. I habe a decent pot belly. Slim everywhere else. Already hoping I don’t aromatase too much. Because it means I’ll still be feeling shitty for the next 6 weeks plus. So I May use a small amount of Armidex to drop e2 whilst I increse T. What’s your thoughts on that. Cheers.

We should write on my log. Sorry deadl1ft :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s a decent amount of T. Good stuff. Hope it keeps you feeling fly and you can lower your SHBG. What TT FT SHBG are you now? I’ll go up n read your posts mate. I’m sure it’s there lol

Don’t mate, seriously. The body will adjust but you MUST give it time to do this. Keep the ai on hand for gyno issues but aside from that, libido etc. Just ride it out and let your system do it’s thing

Alright I will. Honestly. Cheers bud. I’LL HOLD OFF.

My trough reading when e8d was
Trt at the top end (27 on a scale up to 29)
Ft just under mid range
Shbg 65

I am taking 10mg oxandrolone ed to try and deal with the shbg now

My E2 got up to 55 and I didnt take anything. My ankles looked like I was pregnant. I almost cried over a music video. BUT I didn’t take any AI. I didnt want to even start that habit, then end up tanking E2 which could take a few weeks to come back up.

Everyone aromatases at different levels yeah? So just because my TT n FT may increse x 3 in a few weeks. Doesn’t necessarily mean my E will double yeah?

So. You’re saying eventually your body stabilised with good T levels. And lowered E on its own and stopped aromatasing so much T to E?

Do you feel by lowering SHBG alone you might have felt more back like you were on the “honeymoon phase”?

I changed my protocol from once a week to twice a week. Now I am pinning roughly 65mg per shot. More frequent shots stabilized E2 and kept a nice flow of Test. My test was at 253 went up to an 813. My E2 came down on its own. I drink a lot of warm and cold Lemon water.

Also not sure how much of my thread you read. But I’m only going to administer TRT doses for 3 months. And then try a restart and PCT to see how high I can get my natural levels. Before I decide to commit to TRT longterm.
There’s a few reasons for this I’ve written throughout my whole story. So that’s the conclusion I’ve come too. And must try.

No it doesn’t work like that, that’s for sure :+1:

Awsome to hear. After 1 week. I already decided to switch to injecting twice a week. I hope this will also help in regards to keeping average E2 levels but it was not the reason I did it. :+1:. I love ice cold lemon water after hot days of work.

Yes very possibly. Although I do not know for sure my shbg has moved much yet. It doesn’t really feel much like it has (I would expect more estrogen from the extra ft floating around if it had come down much)

Interesting. Sweet as.

That’s fair enough mate. I hope it works out. The trouble many have found is that even though clomid gets their test to decent levels they drop off again when it is stopped. And fuck taking clomid for ever lol

1 Like