Deadlifts TRT Log

So… I am sitting pretty comfortably on my current protocol of 250 e8d. I have dropped the proviron for now because I dot feel it was doing much atm except thinning my hair quicker.
I have had some ups and downs with estrogen already and this is my main area of tinkering right now. I stopped arimidex for a while and had some gland growth, but when I jumped back on I pushed it a little low and lost libido a bit.
Currently it is creeping back up, I can feel it.

Despite being a high-ish SHBG I am going to run a trial of eod sub-q using the same dose, my thinking here is that when I have cycled steroids in the past I felt good using this protocol. This will also make better use of the fast esters in my sustenon and allow me to manage my estrogen easier.

I figure that by using the same dose (roughly) but doing it eod I will remain somewhere near my trough level throughout the month. I wont have the wild peak after inj day and my estrogen should be easier to manage with less ai.

Below are some graphs from a site I use to look at dosing patterns.

1st shows my first 7 weeks on 250 e8d, then switching to eod but alternating 50mg eod x 5 with 62.5 eod x 4 (mixing it up as per @physioLojik style)

2nd graph shows me switching to 62.5 eod exclusively.

And the 3rd graph shows me switching to 50mg eod exclusively.

As you can see I have options… For now I will use the alternating (1st graph) structure and see how I go. I will get bloods in around 6 weeks and assess from there. They all keep me much more stable than 250 e8d.
I guess I wont be pushing my shbg down anytime soon on these schedules but tbh it wasn’t doing much anyway!
I may add in 5mg anavar ed to work its magic on the shbg.

I will also look to bring the arimidex down as low as possible on this schedule. I am currently leaning up too which should assist. Ideal scenario would be I don’t have to take any!

So, just over 1 week into eod (for anyone who didn’t read the rest I am high shbg and had been doing ok on e8d jabs but struggling a little to control estrogen. I also know that I have felt very good on eod steroid cycles back in the day).
Feeling good, very stable mentally, libido is coming back up again slowly. Skin is oily and a couple (literally) of spots.
Estrogen feels in a pretty decent place for now. I will continue exactly as is for now.
The worst part is splitting the god damn ampules lol

I know your post is mainly about high SHBG and I’ll be keen to see if you can lower it with more frequent injections. But have you considered using DIM instead of armidex. It’s less potent and it’s uses have mixed reviews but it might not drop your E so low while on TRT. I’ll be starting TRT soon and will be trialling it after a while on TRT.

Hey man thanks for the input, I was beginning to think this had become just a personal log.

It’s a fair comment, but I’m doing ok with micro dosing the arimidex. Ultimately I will hopefully stop it altogether if my body will let me!

FWIW, Cal D and DIM did nothing for me or if they did it was minimal. I had to go back to anastrazole as well. And like you, as the fat comes off I should be able to taper it down from .5mg twice a week.

1 Like

Yeah that’s how I felt with my story. Check out my post. :+1:. Its long and half of it was probably unnecessary but its all up there now hahaha. Cheers.

1 Like

So DIM was useless to you once on test. Thanks for that. I will have to trial myself once the time comes. Some people have been successful with it. Others not :+1:. Armidex is such a strong med. But if e2 is too high and causing you bad sides then I guess it’s good to use.

Well I know that @anon10035199 crashed his E2 with DIM, and CalD, and curcumin as well I believe so everyone is different. I use a little anastrozole to counter sides but my T is high right now. Im also a little fat so more aromatase. Once I drop a bit more fat I should be able to drop it.

1 Like

Yeah I felt I dropped my e2 too low with DIM for 2 weeks straight 100mg a day. But I was not on any test. So its probably true. But that’s just my thinking as too why it may be effective for me in the future if needed. I ceased taking it now as it was clearly doing more harm then good for me. I actually just started my own TRT yesterday. :+1:

Well good luck. Did you start a log yet so you can ask questions and we can keep track of it?

I guess so? I posted today on my original post? Should create a whole new thread? Specifically for a data log of my TRT? Cheers.

No just keep it. I will watch it. Good luck.

Sweet. I’ll change the heading. 90% of bloods posted today. Feel free to comment :+1:

2 Likes

So, Day 13 of eod. I have gone through 3 ampules as follows:
3 x 50mg
4 x 62.5mg
1 x 83.8 mg so far

Genuinely feel way more level that e8d. Don’t know if it’s placebo or what but I’ll take it. Estrogen feels in check. I MAY lower my AI soon, but then again I may just wait for bloods in a few weeks and get a benchmark.

Raging hornyness is not there to the point I’m chasing the wife around daily but it’s bubnlimg away and there if wanted/needed.
I would like it increased a little BUT it’s prob not good for it to be too high as in the past it has made me a bit tetchy when the Mrs has not been able to keep up :joy:

From what I understand, DIM doesnt block the conversion of Test to Estrogen tho. It only helps the body excrete it thus lowering E2.

Is that correct?