Deadlifts Squashing My Balls

every time i deadlift the bar ends up on my balls or slightly below them, anyone have this problem? im 6’4…just got into deadlifting, im pretty sure my form is okay.

you wearing boxers ?

if so , ditch 'em and use athletic briefs or compression shorts . ya gotta pack the meat up pretty tight to keep it all out of harms way.

Grab some underarmour and you’ll be good to go

hahah, i’ve never heard or experienced it before. I guess you can either go…

or wear

http://www.mysimon.com/i/ms/fd/featprod/apparel/actiontrunks.jpg

i like the 2nd option better!

Make sure your hands are right next to your legs so you don’t lift the bar any higher than normal. It is very unusual, especially for a tall person whom would normally have longer arms, to have the lift the bar that high. You can also try sumo if you want.

Don’t dead wearing boxers. I did this last week and snagged the whole damn store warming up. I don’t recommend it.

You must have some pretty strange proportions. I’m 6’5 and the bar usually hits me closer to mid-thigh than my balls.

No, it’s extremely common. As malboroman said, all you need to fix the problem is compression shorts, guaranteed.

thanks guy, will try!

I don’t know how anyone can do any exercises in boxers…I hate the feeling of it flopping all over the place while I’m lifting, running, etc.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
I don’t know how anyone can do any exercises in boxers…I hate the feeling of it flopping all over the place while I’m lifting, running, etc.[/quote]

That and chafing; exercise in boxers sucks.

[quote]Zund wrote:
You must have some pretty strange proportions. I’m 6’5 and the bar usually hits me closer to mid-thigh than my balls.[/quote]

X2… Craziest shit I’ve ever heard before.

i was once doing cleans from hang and the bar took the whole package on the way up , dropped the bar and sat down in pain. really was a painful experience

Get smaller balls?

[quote]daneq wrote:
Get smaller balls?[/quote]

waits for “HELP! My big penis is impeding my strength gains!” thread

[quote]daneq wrote:
Get smaller balls?[/quote]

quick trip down to the steriod forum should help that!

Get bigger legs.

[quote]Alffi wrote:
Get bigger legs.[/quote]

Much better idea IMO!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
daneq wrote:
Get smaller balls?

waits for “HELP! My big penis is impeding my strength gains!” thread[/quote]

Now THAT was funny.