T Nation

Deadlift Record

I love Big Z, and I love strongman, and I love this lift… but its not a deadlift record, its a tire lift. The bar starts much too high for a regulation pull

I agree. I just titled it that because I am lazy and tired today.

I had never before seen Big Z get so pumped for a lift. He’s normally a pretty mechanical, calm lifter. But he was getting fucking psyched before this, and it was a terrifying sight to behold. I was a couple rows away from the stage when it happened, and everyone absolutely lost their shit when he did this.

pfffff he’s using straps, doesn’t count…

lololololol

Someone standing behind me literally said " they are using straps and not wearing shoes. That’s bad for your feet."

[quote]LiL MO wrote:
Someone standing behind me literally said " they are using straps and not wearing shoes. That’s bad for your feet."[/quote]

Hah, that’s like experiencing youtube comments in real-time. Deadlift videos in particular seem to be like catnip to idiots.

[quote]Cimmerian wrote:

[quote]LiL MO wrote:
Someone standing behind me literally said " they are using straps and not wearing shoes. That’s bad for your feet."[/quote]

Hah, that’s like experiencing youtube comments in real-time. Deadlift videos in particular seem to be like catnip to idiots.[/quote]
LOL, last year at the cage Eric squatted 905. Some guy next to us said “Wow, he’s almost as strong as Ronnie Coleman!”

I fucking hate people…

[quote]mbdix wrote:
I am lazy and tired today. [/quote]

hehe