Deadlift Progressing too Fast

You’re only a couple weeks in, this is totally normal.

As others said I would cap the reps at 10. Personally I would say also drop the jokers -Jim has moved away from them.
Just keep pushing for rep PRs on all the other lifts and it will catch up to you fast anyway.

If reeealy want a bit of heavy work do a single with slow negative with your TM but thats it. Preferable would be to do a few more sets of assistance work if want to do extra -couple more high rep sets for hamstrings, lower back, abs or bit more arm/beach work(not to failure) on press day

I agree that it will catch up fast. I tried doing jokers a few days ago on my 5/3/1 week by capping PR set at 5 reps and doing several heavy singles afterwards. My PR set was around 230#. At 250# it started to get heavier. At 270# I noticed that my grip strength was not strong enough, and the weight was pretty challenging. As soon as I got to 290# I understood that I should just stick with the program and gradually build up to this weight. My grip was certainly not strong enough and the barbell was slipping out of my hands. The form was still good and the rep didn’t feel like it was close to failure.

I’d rather take it slowly from now and exclude jokers.

Your initial problem you started the thread with was probably just due to the lighter weight being used. Once you get stronger it becomes a non-problem and you have the same experience as everyone else. Percentage based training is mostly a result from experienced lifters and how the reps/weight changes as it increases so the less you fall into that category the more your numbers will be off, but you’ll catch up quick.