Deadlift PR

dirty little secret

man same thing happened to me at my gym the other day. Getting ready to deadlift and Barbra Streisand comes on the radio. Talk about non-motivating music.

pretty much anyting that is played in my LA Fitness is usually unbearable. Luckily, I focus on my workout when I’m there so I usually never hear the music. But when I do hear it, I usually try to make it to the bathroom and vomit.

I block out everything when I lift,a little trick I learned while trying to read in school(hehe).

But I do cringe as I walk out and can hear it.Cher,pop music,and R&B have no place in a gym

Our radio is always on X103…hard rock/alternative station. If there is anything else on, it’s because someone is getting messed with.

Euro-techno makes me puke. I hate it!

Karma Chameleon, being blasted in surround sound by a guy in spandex on the elliptical trainer…

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
DooMMOoD wrote:
“Said I’m so sick of love songs, so tired of tears…”

… and this one.[/quote]

Yup, can’t get away from it. Drives me in-fucking-sane.

Definitely that James Blunt song, Beautiful about him whining about some girl he saw on the subway

If i’m really going for a PR the only thing i remember hearing is the blood coursing and ringing in my ears.