Deadlift PR 200kg Form Check

this is me doing a pr of 200 kilos which seamed pretty good…any advice on form and work points is welcome…keep in mind im fairly tall at 1.94

Hard to tell by the angle but I think your shoulders are starting out a little forward of the bar, but the pull itself was pretty fast and maintained a good position throughout.

Looked like you had more in the tank, that pull was pretty fast. I would say perhaps even 220-230 Kg.

That looked piss easy, nice going!

[quote]cparker wrote:
Hard to tell by the angle but I think your shoulders are starting out a little forward of the bar, but the pull itself was pretty fast and maintained a good position throughout. [/quote]

I agree.

thanks for the replies guys…ill post a new pr hopefully in the end of this wendler cycle but the only problem is im worried that my new gym has polugonal plates and cant do multiple reps with safety…as for singles im also considered if the plates are ideal cause i have the impression they may provide an inch or so of difference in height although it doesnt make big difference!

thanks for the replies guys…ill post a new pr probably end of this wendler cycle i think 220would be nice :smiley: only problem is im now working out in gym with polugonal or else called hex plates…

btw, I also have those plates at the gym. If you “stagger” (for the lack of a better word) the plates a bit you can make them be effectively quite round. So that each plate is turned a little bit more than the other to decrease the flat surface.