T Nation

DEADLIFT ON Arm day

Has anyone tried it? I have it set up for tomorrow and am hope-ing to have it set up like this:

Warm up: SMR 5 Min.
Deadlift 135 5
185 5
235 5
275 5X5

After this I'll whale on the arms. My bi's are growing like weeds, it's unreal! I have been training them 3 times a week. Haha People have been giving me the arm squeeze lately. Sooooooooo yeah any comments, questions, concerns,stories,

shiiit

How about arms on deadlift day? That would make more sense…

i don’t usually comment on avatars, but LOL black label. that shit is brilliant.

and yes, i deadlifted and did arms (along with push press and some abs) for tonight’s workout. good stuff.

How can anything be “growing like weeds” when you weigh 158? Is DL interfering with your other back exercises? Why the move?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
How about arms on deadlift day? That would make more sense…[/quote]

You must mean deadlift on curl machine day.

[quote]trextacy wrote:
i don’t usually comment on avatars, but LOL black label. that shit is brilliant.

and yes, i deadlifted and did arms (along with push press and some abs) for tonight’s workout. good stuff.[/quote]

x2, lmao awesome avatar.

Being condescending towards someone because of their bodyweight shows no knowledge loltehehtehe.

I’ll post up sum more picks when I can afford a decent camera.

It’s really impossible to provide much comment, given what you provided.

There is nothing wrong with training arms on a deadlifting day.

Whether having the DL on that day fits in well with the rest of your program cannot be determined from your post.

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
BlackLabel wrote:
How about arms on deadlift day? That would make more sense…

You must mean deadlift on curl machine day.[/quote]

You mean this picnic is ruining the ants…