Deadlift Everyday

1 Like

Interested in this one.

2 Likes

This log could become quite interesting, would you like to open up a bit about why you are doing this, what are your goals etc?

2 Likes

Yeah. Out of the Squat, Bench, and Deadlift the deadlift has been my favorite and the strongest of the 3 from the start of my powerlifting career

-1st power meet when I was 23 years old
*Squat-380lbs
*Bench-270lbs
*Deadlift-525lbs (beltless sumo)

Now 26 years
I’ve improved my squats big time due to squatting everyday or Bulgarian either way which took my squat from a 425 to 505lbs and still currently sitting at the 500 mark

Bench stalled around 275-300lbs for a long time so started benching 5x a week shot up to 345lbs and currently holding there

So a couple of weeks ago I had the idea why don’t I try to deadlift everyday for 100 days no excuses and see what happens… It worked for the other two lifts …why not this one as well.

Goals: Deadlift 800lbs and in the process hit 4x my BW in a lift. Testing dead lifting everyday I’m looking for a 20lb increase minimum by the end of this Conventional/Sumo

Current Best
-Conventional Deadlift 550lbs Stiff Bar/
Beltless 525lbs, Flex Bar 600lbs.
-Sumo Deadlift 635lbs Stiff Bar/585lbs beltless, Flex Bar 670lbs

Also as a bodybuilder my backside is a weakness hoping this could build up the hams and back as well.

8 Likes

That’s some solid reasoning, I’ll definitely be following along!

I’ve used very high frequency training myself too and it really works

1 Like

All that sound, logical stuff aside, one thing begs reasoning…

Why did you choose to name yourself after Daniel Craig from James Bond?

1 Like

Well Craig is my last name and 7 is my favorite number… I always get asked that question an in all honesty I’ve never even watched 007 …played the game on 64 when I was little but for movies never seen them

-side note I do my best to stay with my grip, but with my hook grip I usually tear open my hands so trying to save some for the other lifts as well.

These were actually fun! Defiantly not easy but fun

Diggin the Chicken Fries shirt!

1 Like

You. Are. Dead. To. Me.

Hahahah jk I am really interested in your log too. Nobody ever deads every day.

1 Like

The goal was a DM of 2 reps,but i was feeling really good and after the 2nd rep I thought why not 3 so that happened

2 Likes

My back exploded just skimming through this. You are crazy and good luck.

1 Like