Dead-Squat Bar to Canada

Can anyone speak to the shipping costs associated with shipping the Dead-Squat bar to Canada? I’m wondering if it’s prohibitively bad, or if the customs/duties are expensive as well.

[quote]Burst wrote:
Can anyone speak to the shipping costs associated with shipping the Dead-Squat bar to Canada? I’m wondering if it’s prohibitively bad, or if the customs/duties are expensive as well.

[/quote]

There wouldn’t be anything prohibited about it but the customs fees will be brutal.

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:

[quote]Burst wrote:

[/quote]

There wouldn’t be anything prohibited about it but the customs fees will be brutal. [/quote]

Sorry, I meant would the extra costs associated be enough to warrant going with a substitute. I’m guessing they would be too, I’m just curious if there’s a number we can put to it for myself and/or others.

Shipping for Canada is $99 I just found out, but duties etc. would be up to customs.