Dead Pool Guesses

Well…as always, the “Dead Pool 2002” is sure to raise some eyebrows, but it’s always fun to see if you can guess everybody.

Two have me stumped :Log Cabin (Johnny/Dexter Jackson?)and Chip Younger? (I have NO idea).These are my other guesses:

Usta-Be Somebody: (Nassar El Sonbaty)

Super Synthol: (Matt Duvall)

Greg Hostile: (Greg Titus)

Barkus Mule: (Markus Rule)

Lief Lingveldsen: (Tommi Thorvildsen)

Doug Oldblood: (Don Youngblood)

Carl Matumbo: (David Palumbo)

Muscles Jackson: (Flex Wheeler)

The Chief: (Ronnie Coleman)

Well…any thoughts and your guesses on the two that I couldn’t figure out?

I thought “Chip” might be Jay Cutler, but I’m not too sure on that one. I’m betting on Palumbo to go first…

yeah chip younger is jay cutler. i met him about 2 weeks ago, and he was weighing in at 290 (5’9) and at the olympia he weighed 265. also, it said that he just had a big win (arnold.) your right on all of the others though. and i think log cabin is johnny O jackson, but im not 100% sure.

I believe you meant Craig Titus. Sorry to bust your balls but someone else made this mistake a few days ago so I thought I’d set the record straight.

For some reason, I thought Super Synthol was Greg Valentino, but I could be wrong.

Lazy humans! All you had to do to see who Log Cabin is was to see who won the HW class at the 2001 Nationals - Branch Warren. Everything else is correct.

OOOppps…!

Think that would get Titus pissed???