T Nation

Dead Pool Guesses

Well…as always, the “Dead Pool 2002” is sure to raise some eyebrows, but it’s always fun to see if you can guess everybody.

Two have me stumped :Log Cabin (Johnny/Dexter Jackson?)and Chip Younger? (I have NO idea).These are my other guesses:

Usta-Be Somebody: (Nassar El Sonbaty)

Super Synthol: (Matt Duvall)

Greg Hostile: (Greg Titus)

Barkus Mule: (Markus Rule)

Lief Lingveldsen: (Tommi Thorvildsen)

Doug Oldblood: (Don Youngblood)

Carl Matumbo: (David Palumbo)

Muscles Jackson: (Flex Wheeler)

The Chief: (Ronnie Coleman)

Well…any thoughts and your guesses on the two that I couldn’t figure out?

I thought “Chip” might be Jay Cutler, but I’m not too sure on that one. I’m betting on Palumbo to go first…

yeah chip younger is jay cutler. i met him about 2 weeks ago, and he was weighing in at 290 (5’9) and at the olympia he weighed 265. also, it said that he just had a big win (arnold.) your right on all of the others though. and i think log cabin is johnny O jackson, but im not 100% sure.

I believe you meant Craig Titus. Sorry to bust your balls but someone else made this mistake a few days ago so I thought I’d set the record straight.

For some reason, I thought Super Synthol was Greg Valentino, but I could be wrong.

Lazy humans! All you had to do to see who Log Cabin is was to see who won the HW class at the 2001 Nationals - Branch Warren. Everything else is correct.

OOOppps…!

Think that would get Titus pissed???