Dead lift machine manufactureer

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/deadlift_machine

"I deadlift on a regular basis using covnentional bb deadlifts from the floor. I have noticed lurking in a dark corner of the gym a machine that gets even less use than the squat rack (for squats), the deadlift machine. "

who manufactures that particular machine and what is its limit?? they way your palms appear it looks to provide an bar grip. do the handles have movement in them?

Hmmm, never seen that machine before. From the looks of it I don’t think the handles would have movement, would probably be a bad idea to have the handles moving around when you’ve got that thing loaded down. As for manufacturers, I would guess Hammer Strength probably but who knows. I looked on Google and didn’t see any other machines that looked like that one.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nautilus+deadlift&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=7Xz0UPKPOYPg2QWik4HQAg&ved=0CFEQsAQ&biw=1133&bih=944

Nautilus makes a deadlift machine where the handles are free to move around and twist and rotate.

My gym has a deadlift machine. Everyone just uses it for shrugs lol

[quote]NOLAlift wrote:
My gym has a deadlift machine. Everyone just uses it for shrugs lol[/quote]

Same at my gym. It’s called a hammerstrength high pull at my gym, and it’s pretty awesome.

I use the hammer strength shrug machine as a pseudo deadlift machine
It’s pretty awesome because how the angle is with it I feel it hits the mid back differently then a regular barbel deadlift and the traps too. Just go down to the seat and shoot back up with a shrug
It’s just something I swap out for it every so often to keep things fresh
I got it off Dante

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]NOLAlift wrote:
My gym has a deadlift machine. Everyone just uses it for shrugs lol[/quote]

Same at my gym. It’s called a hammerstrength high pull at my gym, and it’s pretty awesome. [/quote]

I kinda wish my gym had one of these. Looks like it’d be good for shrugs, rows and calf raises in addition to the deadlift movement. The only kind of machine like this I’ve ever seen was a shrug one. It had a back rest and adjustable seat. There were two sets of handles on each side, a shot one and a high one. It was alright, not my favorite. At my gym now though everyone uses a Cybex flat bench machine for shrugs.