DEA Makes Steroid Bust In Thailand!

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000005432

Here’s the good stuff:

[quote]
A third group of police later arrested Mr.Ashley Vincent Livingston (45) British, and Mrs. Jirawan Livingston(38) , his wife, living at a house in Moo. 10, Soi Kow Noi, Pattaya Hill 1. According to the information police had received, they all belonged to the same gang, whose big boss was Edwin Richard Crawley. At this house, the police did not find any evidence, but seized a land deed paper, a Honda and a Toyota car, jewellery, Bt 100,000 in cash, and six bank books, which had many tens of millions of baht in the accounts.[/quote]

and:

[quote]
Mr. Edwin was also a volunteer, helping charities in Pattaya, so he was well known among the high-society set. He is also the coach of a disabled weight lifting team, which has won many trophies.[/quote]

Make sure you get all the bad guys. You fucking pricks.

Ridiculous.

But we cant capture shit worth of cartels who commit endless murders in their countries and contribute to the destruction of families and countries. Fucking priorities.

I’m nothing less than disgusted with this. Not only was a good man brought down for his enterprising spirit, but WHY THE FUCK IS THE DEA OPERATING IN THAILAND!?

“In cooperation with Thai police” is the catch phrase.

I’m all for the DEA.

But like I said, I think their focuses should be elsewhere.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
“In cooperation with Thai police” is the catch phrase.

I’m all for the DEA.

But like I said, I think their focuses should be elsewhere.[/quote]

Yea, like our country and on real drugs like meth etc…

Meth is a serious problem there as well, but the thai police is so deep into corruption that their not going to start arresting fellow police officers, also their making good money looking the other way.

In all fairness i think the reason DEA went to Thailand was that they found out where some of the steroids were made and send from.
So i think its just a natural continuation of USAs foreign policy of going to the source and dealing with it there.

It just seems this whole demonism of steroids started pretty much after this new born jesus freak bush got elected.

Here’s more stuff that Anthony Roberts just sent to me. Most of it is just his take on everything, so pick it apart as you will, but damn…Anybody care to confirm how much they, personally, know about what the hell is going on with this?

http://robertsblog.com/2008/03/21/founder-of-british-dragon-arrested-along-with-redicat/

http://robertsblog.com/2008/03/22/more-on-british-dragon-and-redicat-being-busted/

Things are getting way too hot…

Don’t turn this into a Bush debate and don’t bring an entire religion into it. I’m not saying that to criticize your views, but I really think what you said is awfully unfounded.

Don’t wanna get into a political debate.

Either way, the current state of affairs in regards to steroids vs. narcotics and other hard street drugs is bullshit.

Fuckin’ a go after some murderous, country destroying cartels.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Here’s more stuff that Anthony Roberts just sent to me. Most of it is just his take on everything, so pick it apart as you will, but damn…Anybody care to confirm how much they, personally, know about what the hell is going on with this?

http://robertsblog.com/2008/03/21/founder-of-british-dragon-arrested-along-with-redicat/

http://robertsblog.com/2008/03/22/more-on-british-dragon-and-redicat-being-busted/[/quote]

Too bad, RC was the man.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Don’t turn this into a Bush debate and don’t bring an entire religion into it. I’m not saying that to criticize your views, but I really think what you said is awfully unfounded.

Either way, the current state of affairs in regards to steroids vs. narcotics and other hard street drugs is bullshit.

Fuckin’ a go after some murderous, country destroying cartels.[/quote]

Unfortunately getswole, it does have a lot to do with Bush. And I don’t want to bash anybodies political beliefs either, but when the US President comes out and declares steroids to be a menace, which Bush did, he gives the green light for these agencies to spend their money doing this kind of shit. Bush also did the same thing with internet bong sales early on in his presidency.

The fact is that when we get a liberal in office next year the climate towards steroids (and bongs) is going to change. It simply won’t be a priority any more. And that will be a nice change.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:

Fuckin’ a go after some murderous, country destroying cartels.[/quote]

As much as you probably like to think bush does NOT represent the entire religion.

I hate the fucker and will point out every time i can hes too many to count mistakes .Theres nothing really you can do about it.

On everything else i seem to agree with you.

It wasn’t so much the Bush thing as the religion thing.

He doesn’t represent all our views.

I believe in Jesus and the Bible.

I also believe in AAS and weightlifting.

Thats all.

I still find it baffling that a person who isn’t in the US, hasn’t been in the US, and still isn’t in the US can be arrested for crimes that are only crimes IN the US.

And does it matter where steroids are from as someone said? They are legal in Thailand. It would be like the RCMP to kick in Biotest’s door for mailing HOT-ROX to Canada because they have Yohimbe. Or the ATF to shut down a bar in Montreal because an 18 year old kick got drunk there but the age of majority is 21 back at his home…

I do agree that after the election, no matter who gets elected, this will die down. The US is facing much bigger problems and whoever gets in will need to focus on them.

But I also think the Olympics will have to finish in China as well. After that, all the folks who were getting their cut over in Asia will want back on the gravy train…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
I still find it baffling that a person who isn’t in the US, hasn’t been in the US, and still isn’t in the US can be arrested for crimes that are only crimes IN the US.

And does it matter where steroids are from as someone said? They are legal in Thailand. It would be like the RCMP to kick in Biotest’s door for mailing HOT-ROX to Canada because they have Yohimbe. Or the ATF to shut down a bar in Montreal because an 18 year old kick got drunk there but the age of majority is 21 back at his home…

[/quote]

huh? Happens all the time. If you’re selling your product or service in the u.s. illegally or otherwise facilitating a crime that ultimately occurs on u.s. soil, doesn’t matter where you are located, you can be arrested and prosecuted.

The shitty thing is that the people who went to jail before everything dies down will still be there long after.

is the online supplier or the internet site known

Team America World Police = 1
Worldwide Evildoers = 0

[quote]robo1 wrote:
MrZsasz wrote:

huh? Happens all the time. If you’re selling your product or service in the u.s. illegally or otherwise facilitating a crime that ultimately occurs on u.s. soil, doesn’t matter where you are located, you can be arrested and prosecuted. [/quote]

For what charge? They weren’t selling their product or service IN the US, they were selling their product TO the US. A huge difference in my books. And all they did was mail items. They didn’t smuggle them in under the cloak of darkness in speedboats, or pack them with coffee in big crates.

I didn’t say it didn’t happen, I’m just confused that it does happen. My understanding that the laws of a country don’t apply to other countries.

I thought that was why websites had that whole disclaimer about knowing the laws of your country before ordering. The words being your country being key. Items get stopped at Customs in every country all the time, but they don’t send law enforcement back to that country to get the people, they just stop the product.

Even using steroids as an example, would it seem rational that after a US citizen gets stopped at the airport coming back from Thailand with some vials of Test for the US to send agents over to grab the pharmacist, drag him back,and charge him for committing a crime in the USA. Ludicrous but apparently an accepted practice.

And could you imagine if the roles were reversed? China sends a bunch of it’s top men over to the US to arrest certain vocal citizens for speaking out against the Chinese government’s policies and, thus, committing treason and inciting violence.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
Team America World Police = 1
Worldwide Evildoers = 0
[/quote]

AMERIKA FUK YEAH!