De Sleeplijn v Kratos

DeSleepyHead pm’d me this pic and he wanted me to pass it on…

DB

finally he puts a pic up.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

DB[/quote]

Man, I feel sorry for that kid. That photo actually made me sad :frowning:

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

Man, I feel sorry for that kid. That photo actually made me sad :-([/quote]

Yeah I know… :frowning: DB, I’ve gotta say, you haven’t lived up to your known potential for posting hilarious pictures. That was just a downer.

So… has the posedown been cancelled?

[quote]AgentOrange wrote:
So… has the posedown been cancelled?[/quote]

No, De sleeplijn just needs a decade or so to work on his physique.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
AgentOrange wrote:

No, De sleeplijn just needs a decade or so to work on his physique.[/quote]

He said he’s gonna take pics saturday after he finishes his cycle. This should be interesting.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There’s nothing dumber than a troll calling out someone who actually has some respect on this board.[/quote]

No joke. Kratos is a positive contributor. I wish we had more like him and fewer trolls.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
AgentOrange wrote:

No, De sleeplijn just needs a decade or so to work on his physique.[/quote]

Or convince some buff dude to let him take his pictures, with a sign saying “I Was a T-Nation Troll,” and “DeSleeplijn.” I like how steroids suddenly came up. First he came here ragging the shit out of bodybuilders, then he’s one of them, now he’s on steroids. What’s next, I wonder.

And thanks, Zap.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
AgentOrange wrote:

Or convince some buff dude to let him take his pictures, with a sign saying “I Was a T-Nation Troll,” and “DeSleeplijn.” I like how steroids suddenly came up. First he came here ragging the shit out of bodybuilders, then he’s one of them, now he’s on steroids. What’s next, I wonder.

And thanks, Zap.[/quote]

what’s next ? He’ll tell us how he’s going to throw a football over that mountain …

[quote]Kratos wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
AgentOrange wrote:

And thanks, Zap.[/quote]

Hey AA and X…I call you out!

Let’s do this in Vegas in 2010!

Okay Kratos, you win.

I admit to being a troll. I have no physique to match your’s. I just found it funny how every person on this site didn’t bite with my trolling bait and you did.

Rockscar, Man O’ War, Don D1esel, Agent Orange, Prof X, GOAT, and the Zapper, I appologise for wasting your time.

Raging Bull, I am sorry that you had faith in me putting up something worthwhile.

I vow I shall never post until I have the physique to demand Yoda status.

I will bide my time and then resurface in all my future splendour.

The Troll.

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:
Okay Kratos, you win.

I admit to being a troll. I have no physique to match your’s. I just found it funny how every person on this site didn’t bite with my trolling bait and you did.

Rockscar, Man O’ War, Don D1esel, Agent Orange, Prof X, GOAT, and the Zapper, I appologise for wasting your time.

Raging Bull, I am sorry that you had faith in me putting up something worthwhile.

The Troll.
[/quote]

This might be the worst end to a potentially entertaining thread I’ve ever seen.

You suck ass.

Okay Kratos, you win.

The Troll.
[/quote]

Don’t think you’re gonna get much sympathy. At least you admited your trolling, don’t think it’ll matter.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

This might be the worst end to a potentially entertaining thread I’ve ever seen.

You suck ass.[/quote]

Yes, it was getting pretty funny. I was expecting…shit, I dunno. Something, even fake pics.

Okay Kratos, you win.

The Troll.
[/quote]

Jesus Christ, Sleeplijin. Off to buy a block of chocolate and watch “sleepless in seattle” now?

R.I.P Sleeplijn.

R.I.P.

I’ve never heard of chekonit or de sleepjin,granted I dont read every thread.

I am curious as to whether or not he’ll post pics.He has his work cut out for him,I just checked kratos’ pics.

[quote]CHEKonIT wrote:
R.I.P Sleeplijn.

R.I.P.[/quote]

So does this mean you’re only going to post as CHEKonIT from now on?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
CHEKonIT wrote:
R.I.P Sleeplijn.

R.I.P.

So does this mean you’re only going to post as CHEKonIT from now on?[/quote]

Mate, I ONLY post as CHEKonIT. Anyone telling you otherwise is either slow or purposely deceptive.