T Nation

De Sleeplijn v Kratos

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There’s nothing dumber than a troll calling out someone who actually has some respect on this board.[/quote]

I think a posedown is a cool idea if there is some real beef. However, I have no idea who De Sleeplijn is. I do recognize Kratos, though, and I have seen at least two different pics of him as his avatar.

If De Sleeplijn wants some credibility maybe he can start by posting a decent pic of him as his avatar.

[quote]malonetd wrote:
I think a posedown is a cool idea if there is some real beef. However, I have no idea who De Sleeplijn is. I do recognize Kratos, though, and I have seen at least two different pics of him as his avatar.
[/quote]

It’s an awesome idea.

[quote]
If De Sleeplijn wants some credibility maybe he can start by posting a decent pic of him as his avatar.[/quote]

I thought I had!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
How do you think “differently”?
[/quote]

See the Big Bench = Bad Shoulders thread.

He started it.

I wouldn’t even entertain that thought.

Many members are sheep. If there is a kid who posts a shit pic, why flame him? You don’t have to be a cunt about it, just ignore the thread and push onto something worth your while. That will never happen though, once a member jumps on someone, they all get on him. It is a gutless mob mentality.

Same with you. If you don’t post the negative “Eat more and lift heavy” some other guy will come in with the same comment. You’re right too, none of us are unique. There are plenty of guys the same as you, and there are a few in here similar to me.

Awesome.

[quote]AgentOrange wrote:
De sleeplijn wrote:
Dude, that hurts. I thought we were friends. I shall remove your name from the honor role.

I thought you really meant it when you said…

Aw, you know I was just playin’. Unless you’re gonna do it.[/quote]

Nah, you’re cool.

Friend status remains.

Quit stalling.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
Tell you what. I wasn’t going to post anymore,
[/quote]

Welcome back buddy. We missed you.

De Sleeplijn. I am De Sleeplijn as this message will show. Just coz there’s a guy that trolls and has similar views to me doesn’t mean we are the same guy.

Who is we? This is just between me and you and the rest of T-Nation to prove you a dud.

Bullshit? What, the things you don’t agree with? Okay, but I’ll PM you every time I’m going to post something and it will have to get your seal of approval.

[quote]
Lay your cards on the table or shut the fuck up. We laid ours down a long time ago. [/quote]

As far as cards go, your physique is relative to a straight. A decent hand, better than most, but not something to bet the house on.

Do you really think I’m going to post shit pics of myself? Do you really think I’d call you out if I didn’t at least have a full house?

By the way, who is “we”? My beef is with you, in front of my fans.

[quote]DON D1ESEL wrote:
Quit stalling.[/quote]

We haven’t set a date.

The build up to most fights often outweighs the actual event.

I respect the guy for fighting out of his weight division.

Still haven’t posted anything, I see. Why would you post up shit pics? Obviously, you never had any intention of posting anything. You probably were hoping to sucker me into posting more pics for you to beat off to whatever it is you stalkers do.

You still haven’t pointed out where I said I was going to beat the dogshit out of you. You have no credibility, and your statements aren’t consistent with each other. By the way, “we” is all of us who DO have some credibility, and know that you are a useless troll. So lay it down, bitch.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
Still haven’t posted anything, I see. Why would you post up shit pics? Obviously, you never had any intention of posting anything. You probably were hoping to sucker me into posting more pics for you to beat off to whatever it is you stalkers do.

You still haven’t pointed out where I said I was going to beat the dogshit out of you. You have no credibility, and your statements aren’t consistent with each other. By the way, “we” is all of us who DO have some credibility, and know that you are a useless troll. So lay it down, bitch.[/quote]

Does it matter that I am not a natural athlete?

Coz you obviously are and I don’t want you whinging about the fact that I have the ‘unfair advantage’.

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Does it matter that I am not a natural athlete?

Coz you obviously are and I don’t want you whinging about the fact that I have the ‘unfair advantage’.

[/quote]

Ohhh, he’s backpedaling! To seriously ask that question you just posted would make you about 8 different kinds of stupid. “In our boxing match, does it matter if I wear a helmet and put some sand in my gloves? I don’t want you whining about any unfair advantage.”

You are really are a twerp. You called ME out. Put up or shut your mouth. As for that, “an old-fashioned bodybuilding duel?” Who the Hell are you, Derek Zoolander? We gonna have a walk-off, too? Gimme a break.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
Ohhh, he’s backpedaling!
[/quote]

Set a date. Give yourself a month. Even a fucking year to get yourself into some sort of shape to take a shot at the title.

Right here, right now is no good for me coz I don’t have the pics. My cycle is finishing Saturday and I’m doing some after shots, they will be impressive.

You started it Spartacus on the Balbos thread.

LOL: Twerp. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote]
Put up or shut your mouth. As for that, “an old-fashioned bodybuilding duel?” Who the Hell are you, Derek Zoolander? We gonna have a walk-off, too? Gimme a break. [/quote]

I’ve seen your shots, why would I challenge you if I wasn’t going to kick your arse.

By the way, you make out as if your pics are awesome and they give you some kind of credability on this site.

You’ve shown a couple of shots of a teenager who looks like he lifts a few times per week and eats 2000 cals a day.

You think you’ve got Arnold status or something like that.

Give me a fucking break.

[quote]DON D1ESEL wrote:
Quit stalling.[/quote]

The guys a fucking pussy, he won’t do it.

This thread is bullshit, De sleepy has way too much time on his hands.

Kratos has put up and passed, De sleepy won’t.

Does anyone want to take a bet with me that Sleepy will actually post a genuine pic?

I didn’t think so…

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:

You’ve shown a couple of shots of a teenager who looks like he lifts a few times per week and eats 2000 cals a day.

[/quote]

I have been a reader on this site for quite some time. The troll is just antagonistic. Comments like these ones are purely to incite some form of cyber fight.

No doubt this internet tough guy would run for the hills if he squared off against Kratos in a club, pub, gym, sporting field or whatever.

I appologise to the T-Nation faithful for making my fist post a ‘Feeding of a Troll’.

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote: a hissyfit tantrum

You are really are a twerp. You called ME out.

You started it Spartacus on the Balbos thread.

LOL: Twerp. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’ve seen your shots, why would I challenge you if I wasn’t going to kick your arse.

Give me a fucking break.
[/quote]

Don’t put words into my mouth. I claim none of that drivel you are saying. Resuming the whining stance, I see. It’s funny how little crybaby bitches act when faced with a lack of insecurity and confidence. Yeah, everybody who weighs 190+ can maintain weight while exercising on 2000 cals a day. Everybody. Moronic, at best.

Now this part I found interesting. SWR, you should like this.

“You started it Spartacus on the Balbos thread. + some nonsense.”

Did you forget who you were posting as? I mentioned CHEKonIT, not your whining ass. I also issued no challenges. If you aren’t CHEKonIT, you were in your knees under his computer desk while he was scanning my posts.

“Wait 'till I finish my cycle, I’ll show you then!” Jesus wept. You really are one pathetic, puling little pussy.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
Who the Hell are you, Derek Zoolander? We gonna have a walk-off, too?[/quote]

Make sure to rip your underwear before it starts.

Time to quit the verbal foreplay, fellas.

If you want to back down from this one, Kratos, no one here will think you’re a coward, but I for one will take Sleeplijin at his word and believe he’ll come up with the goods.

Whether those goods are actually any good is another story…

De Sleeplijn… you have troll master skills written all over you. I will add your name to my Troll Hall Of Shame thread “Where’s Balbos”.

You have met the criteria and passed with flying colors. You are an excellent troll and well educated in goating. No need to call Kratos out anymore… he already won. We all know that you will never post a pic. The force in your trolliness is strong. I’m starting to like you. Balbos is my favorite of all time though. Nothing beats “cheap booze and cheap women”. But there is a place for you at the reunion.

Happy trooling…

[quote]Man O’ War wrote:
De sleeplijn wrote:

I have been a reader on this site for quite some time. The troll is just antagonistic. Comments like these ones are purely to incite some form of cyber fight.

No doubt this internet tough guy would run for the hills if he squared off against Kratos in a club, pub, gym, sporting field or whatever.

I appologise to the T-Nation faithful for making my fist post a ‘Feeding of a Troll’. [/quote]

No apology necessary… welcome to the nation and for exposing yourself. I spent two years reading this site before I opened my big mouth and started blathering all over the place. Frankly I just have alot of time on my hands now.

[quote]Go heavy fool wrote:

No apology necessary… welcome to the nation and for exposing yourself. I spent two years reading this site before I opened my big mouth and started blathering all over the place. Frankly I just have alot of time on my hands now.[/quote]

I’ve got the time on my hands now too. So you’ll be seeing Jessica Simpson’s hot ass on my Avatar a heap from now on.

So far Kratos has you beat by at least 2 pictures to your none (unless he’s posted more on this site somewhere, in which case you would need to post that many more).

There’s no need for him to post any more until you post at least 3 of your own.

Now get to it.

Or was this all a bluff?