(de)Motivational Posters, Random Pics 13

Same dude…

As someone also afflicted with this terrible condition, my heart goes out to Mr. Cabrera
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/lonely-life-of-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-the-man-with-the-worlds-longest-penis/story-fneuzlbd-1227506743937

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
As someone also afflicted with this terrible condition, my heart goes out to Mr. Cabrera
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/lonely-life-of-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-the-man-with-the-worlds-longest-penis/story-fneuzlbd-1227506743937[/quote]

Wow, what a dick!

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/lonely-life-of-roberto-esquivel-cabrera-the-man-with-the-worlds-longest-penis/story-fneuzlbd-1227506743937[/quote]

[quote]Evolv wrote:
Same dude…

Holy crap, that guy is 1% annoying and 99% the best thing I’ve seen in a long time.

^ this, Oh Fuck !

Geuss he didnt see the handoff coming !!!

This is great.

Apparently this is a slow news week so this is what SJW are against today.

How can you watch a video of someone talk like that? It must be funny but I really can’t.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
How can you watch a video of someone talk like that? It must be funny but I really can’t.[/quote]

I didn’t watch the whole thing. She speaks the truth but I didn’t think it was funny.

Obnoxious as Fuck, but she has a point.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
How can you watch a video of someone talk like that? It must be funny but I really can’t.[/quote]

It was terribly annoying, with all those quick cuts to her making faces.

The thing is her “jokes” here were all old and not even her own. “Crisco coming out of their pores”? Fuck that joke is old. “More cushion for the pushin’”? Jesus fuck quit already.

She may be a comedian but saying that everything you say is okay because you are a comedian and were just joking isn’t going to protect you much.

Go on a stage, say beforehand that you’re doing a stand-up routine then say Jews did 9/11 and black people are all criminals. No jokes were told…but hey…it’s okay because I’m a comedian doing a bit. It’s a bit man, you’re offended? But it was comedy.

Americans are retards that just want to play with guns anyway. They want to get fat, kill Mexicans and shoot their guns and go to Walmart.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

It was terribly annoying, with all those quick cuts to her making faces.

The thing is her “jokes” here were all old and not even her own. “Crisco coming out of their pores”? Fuck that joke is old. “More cushion for the pushin’”? Jesus fuck quit already.

She may be a comedian but saying that everything you say is okay because you are a comedian and were just joking isn’t going to protect you much.

Go on a stage, say beforehand that you’re doing a stand-up routine then say Jews did 9/11 and black people are all criminals. No jokes were told…but hey…it’s okay because I’m a comedian doing a bit. It’s a bit man, you’re offended? But it was comedy.

Americans are retards that just want to play with guns anyway. They want to get fat, kill Mexicans and shoot their guns and go to Walmart.[/quote]

Screw you Nards. I don’t go to Walmart.

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Obnoxious as Fuck, but she has a point.[/quote]

No, she doesn’t. Let me first say that I’m the damn opposite of fat so I have no dog in this fight. Every time I hear someone ridicule the idea of ‘fat-shaming’, it’s all strawman arguments. No one but the most retarded fat activists will tell you that obesity (real obesity) is healthy, just like very few vegans will be in your face about their stance on animal cruelty etc.

Fat shaming IS real. It means a girl with a bmi above 23 will never be prom queen. It means someone who goes to the gym to lose the 50 pounds they acquired over years of bad decisions gets told they’re gross.

I’m all for constructive work against obesity, but making jokes about fat people does not help at all. It’s just bullying.

And also, yes - she’s obnoxious and not funny. Both of which mean #iwouldnotbangher.

Apologies for the rant. Here’s a video.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
It means a girl with a bmi above 23 will never be prom queen.
[/quote]
Do you think this is a problem?

[quote]Nards wrote:
Americans are retards that just want to play with guns anyway. They want to get fat, kill Mexicans and shoot their guns and go to Walmart.[/quote]

That 'bout sums it up … 'Merica, FUCK YEAH!!

in response to dear fat people
you have fat, obese, morbid obese
the doctor i see says my bmi says i am obese
because of my appearance people call me bigman or caveman they dont call me fat,i train 4 times a week to get big

my wife who i love dearly is in all sense of words morbid obese, i have researched alot to try to get her to improve her health, i have come to believe once a person passes a certain point weight loss is a mental issue not physical
that being said i find that comedian kind of annoying, but spot on in some of the things she said and downright funny in some parts

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]killerDIRK wrote:
Obnoxious as Fuck, but she has a point.[/quote]

No, she doesn’t. Let me first say that I’m the damn opposite of fat so I have no dog in this fight. Every time I hear someone ridicule the idea of ‘fat-shaming’, it’s all strawman arguments. No one but the most retarded fat activists will tell you that obesity (real obesity) is healthy, just like very few vegans will be in your face about their stance on animal cruelty etc.

Fat shaming IS real. It means a girl with a bmi above 23 will never be prom queen. It means someone who goes to the gym to lose the 50 pounds they acquired over years of bad decisions gets told they’re gross.

I’m all for constructive work against obesity, but making jokes about fat people does not help at all. It’s just bullying.

And also, yes - she’s obnoxious and not funny. Both of which mean #iwouldnotbangher.

Apologies for the rant. Here’s a video.

Regarding the duck tales/single ladies mash up video (specifically Duck Tales theme song) - Did Hall and Oates write that fuckin’ theme song?

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
she’s obnoxious and not funny
[/quote]

I agree

but…

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
#iwouldnotbangher
[/quote]

seriously?