T Nation

(de)Motivational Posters, Random Pics 13


#81

Man imitates dog attack


#82

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

66 surfers pile onto surfboard and set new world record. [/quote]

Whole lot of Cuban refugees beat that record all the time


#83

.


#84

.


#85

#86

lars
wow
if real should post in combat


#87

z


#88

One tough bird.


#89

z


#90

That Stephen Fry quote is my general attitude towards this phenomenon


#91

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
One tough bird.
[/quote]

Fuckin’ asshole bird, just rips all the feathers out of its neck and leaves.


#92

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
One tough bird.
[/quote]

Fuckin’ asshole bird, just rips all the feathers out of its neck and leaves.[/quote]

That’s actually probably not too bad. If it’d been flight feather, the wounds would be a lot worse and the bird would die a horrible death. Birds can live fine without neck feathers.


#93

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
One tough bird.
[/quote]

Fuckin’ asshole bird, just rips all the feathers out of its neck and leaves.[/quote]

That’s actually probably not too bad. If it’d been flight feather, the wounds would be a lot worse and the bird would die a horrible death. Birds can live fine without neck feathers. [/quote]

Good point, just awful to look at lol


#94

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
z[/quote]

notice the vomit on the guys pant.


#95

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
z[/quote]

notice the vomit on the guys pant.[/quote]

Holy fuck, no way!

Is that why the guy looks like he’s leaning off to one side? She just blew chunks all over his pants.


#96

Part 1


#97

Part 2


#98

Part 3


#99

lol


#100

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
lol[/quote]
I get drunk text or wrong numbers, I just send pictures of fat women.

That person has a better imagination than me.