(de)Motivational Posters, Random Pics 13

and #3:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Watch it again, only this time pay close attention to Robert’s breathing, his eye movements, and his other body language. That was a man who was thinking, “if I don’t leave this room right now, the cameras are going to capture me shoving a sound boom up this asshole’s asshole”. This is the one of the best examples of the stages of the fight-or-flight response as you are going to see.[/quote]

Oh, I did notice. I would just like to pat him on the back for eventually just saying bye. What we saw here was the best case scenario, really.

[quote]Andy.Now wrote:
#2:

True story is that I had that exact poncho with that packaging when I was on vacation with my mom when I was younger. I was shitting with laughter at the picture of the guy wearing it.

Then it was pouring rain and I had to go get some food. What am I going to wear for the rain? (you guessed correctly).
As I was wearing it I was so embarrassed to be seen with it on that I started running to minimize the time that passerbyers would see me.
I kept thinking about that guy on the packaging so I was running in that goofy poncho and shrieking outloud with laughter.
[/quote]

You were running, shrieking and shitting with laughter at the same time?

That must have been embarrassing.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Watch it again, only this time pay close attention to Robert’s breathing, his eye movements, and his other body language. That was a man who was thinking, “if I don’t leave this room right now, the cameras are going to capture me shoving a sound boom up this asshole’s asshole”. This is the one of the best examples of the stages of the fight-or-flight response as you are going to see.[/quote]

Oh, I did notice. I would just like to pat him on the back for eventually just saying bye. What we saw here was the best case scenario, really.[/quote]

And I loved his parting shot: “Sorry, it’s just getting a little too Diane Sawyer.”

BMW driver runs over motorcyclist who called him out for texting.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

Pussy BMW driver wouldn’t have done that had it been a big Harley-ridin’ biker.

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Construction truck that pulled up checked to make sure he wasn’t dead or broken, then peeled out after BMW.

[quote]jbpick86 wrote:

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Construction truck that pulled up checked to make sure he wasn’t dead or broken, then peeled out after BMW.[/quote]

Man, you have a good eye!

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Friend sent this to me[/quote]

there have actually been studies done showing hiring professionals in the STEM fields prefer women over men 2 to 1 except for in economics where there is parity.

In other words, there is actually sexism in FAVOR of women in the STEM fields LOL

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[/quote]
Dude is fucked up for months, probably years. This is a good reason for me to never ride a motorcycle.

[quote]Nards wrote:
.[/quote]

Haha!

Road rage fight that happened here 2 days ago.

Aaaand that’s why it’s unwise to act tough.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Road rage fight that happened here 2 days ago.[/quote]

Video is down! Video is down!

[quote]Andy.Now wrote:
#2:

True story is that I had that exact poncho with that packaging when I was on vacation with my mom when I was younger. I was shitting with laughter at the picture of the guy wearing it.

Then it was pouring rain and I had to go get some food. What am I going to wear for the rain? (you guessed correctly).
As I was wearing it I was so embarrassed to be seen with it on that I started running to minimize the time that passerbyers would see me.
I kept thinking about that guy on the packaging so I was running in that goofy poncho and shrieking outloud with laughter.
[/quote]

HA HA HA!!!

Man, you’re fucking funny

66 surfers pile onto surfboard and set new world record.