T Nation

(de)Motivational Posters, Random Pics 13


#1

Let's get it started


#2

2nd post - woot.


#3

[quote]AliveAgain36 wrote:
2nd post - woot.

[/quote]

LOL!
Good dog!


#4

.


#5

lol


#6

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
lol
https://medium.com/@luckyshirt/dear-guy-who-just-made-my-burrito-fd08c0babb57[/quote]

I encounter this problem sometimes at Chipotle.


#7

FFS get the damn burriot bowl. You get more food and it is evenly spread out.


#8

GhorigTheBeefy:
Burrito “Bowl?” What the fuck is THAT ! Burrito, Food wrapped in a Large Tortilla ! Not in a Fucking Bowl !
Give them a chance and they will fuck that up too, then you will still have to Stick a Fork in It !


#9

Dad joke coming your way


#10

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Dad joke coming your way
https://imgur.com/gallery/XKr67[/quote]

Damn. And I actually thought that was going somewhere.


#11

.


#12

Leg day


#13

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
Leg day

I had to meditate for minutes after watching that.


#14

I read the title and decided not to watch. I happen to be dealing with some quad - patella tendon soreness right now and don’t think it would be good for my mind.


#15

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I read the title and decided not to watch. I happen to be dealing with some quad - patella tendon soreness right now and don’t think it would be good for my mind.[/quote]

Ya, I avoid training related injury videos…


#16

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I read the title and decided not to watch. I happen to be dealing with some quad - patella tendon soreness right now and don’t think it would be good for my mind.[/quote]

Ya, I avoid training related injury videos…[/quote]

Yup with you there suns out guns out (should have been your avatar pic) ;), like the gal in the leg press knee bendy the wrong way… Damn makes mine hurt.


#17

[quote]scoots2 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I read the title and decided not to watch. I happen to be dealing with some quad - patella tendon soreness right now and don’t think it would be good for my mind.[/quote]

Ya, I avoid training related injury videos…[/quote]

Yup with you there suns out guns out (should have been your avatar pic) ;), like the gal in the leg press knee bendy the wrong way… Damn makes mine hurt.
[/quote]

I should use that for my avi… When it warms up again I’ll take a new pic.


#18

Man gets the shit beat out of him by police after stealing a horse.


#19

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Man gets the shit beat out of him by police after stealing a horse. [/quote]

Horse was looking on as the action went down. Horse was thinking, “Yeah that’s right, beat that fucker like a horse!”


#20