T Nation

(de)Motivational Posters, Random Pics 10.0


#207

That actually looks like a lot of fun.

Me - “Hey, what are you training today?”
Guy - “My fun”


#208

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
That actually looks like a lot of fun.

Me - “Hey, what are you training today?”
Guy - “My fun”[/quote]

He better be working on his fun, because his not giving a fuck is maxed out.


#209

Hey man, maybe he’s Rob Zombie’s drummer and he’s about to go on tour and bang out “Dragula” every night.


#210

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
That actually looks like a lot of fun.
Me - “Hey, what are you training today?”
Guy - “My fun”[/quote]
He better be working on his fun, because his not giving a fuck is maxed out. [/quote]
I actually laughed out loud, well played!


#211

[quote]JLone wrote:
Wouldn’t surprise me in January [/quote]

LMFAO!!!

I’m literally typing through laugh tears!


#212

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:
Wouldn’t surprise me in January [/quote]

LMFAO!!!

I’m literally typing through laugh tears![/quote]

Maybe he works for this theater, mopping that could get extreme


#213

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:
Wouldn’t surprise me in January [/quote]

LMFAO!!!

I’m literally typing through laugh tears![/quote]

Maybe he works for this theater, mopping that could get extreme[/quote]

LOL!


#214

.


#215

The Batman


#216

2013


#217

#218

Another from the same guys


#219

.


#220


#221


#222


#223


#224


#225


#226