De-Lurk and Win HOT-ROX!

Hi, I’ve been reading t-mag for several years and the forums as well. I recently posted my first message over in the steriods forum. I had my T tested and it came back at 262 ng/dl, which is especially low for a 24 year old, and I’m looking into options for increasing it. So I just thought I’d introduce myself and toss my name in for this contest!

My lurking is getting ridiculous. It’s time to contribute. I have now officially “de-lurked.” Thanks for the motivation.

Hi there,
i have been reading t-mag about 6 months now and it is a constant source of entertainment and honest training info. it really stopped me from spinning my wheels in the gym and has improved my ability in my chosen sport.
anyway this is not strictly a de-lurking because i have been posting for about 2 weeks now, but like some others who have posted on this thread i thought i would just throw my name in anyway.

well I think this applies to me since I mostly read the forums and have only posted twise, breifly

I’m 22 and have come across T-Mag earlier this past fall. Needless to say it’s completely changed how I approuch and execute my training and espesually my diet (the aspect I never considered perviously). This is one of my favorite sites easily and I have spent many a hour reading the back issues section. I’ve even reconmended this place to others and posted useful articles. thumbs up

Very frequent visitor to the website & forum. Very infrequent poster.

Ok, let me try this again. My first post did not register. Great site! I’ve lurked for a long time but figured what the heck I’ll join in the fun. I work in corporate fitness and really enjoy your site. More in my field need to read the cutting edge info you supply.

Keep up the good work!

I am a very unfrequent poster. I am a university student. I lift weights 3 times a week and play basketball twice a week. Great information on this site.

boo

IVE BEEN A LURKIN’ FOR SOME TIME NOW ABOUT 2YRS. I GO ON EVERY DAY PROBABLY READ EVERY ARTICLE TWICE AND THEM SOME YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN THE KEY IN ME GETTING JACKED THATS THE LEAST OF IT T-NATION HAS INSPIRED ME TO KEEP STRIVING FOR MORE AND REALLY HELP WITH ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE. ENOUGH ASS KISSING WHERES THAT HOT-ROX!!

[Where’s that caps lock key? - Mod]

all I can say is this is frggin sweet i can finally post definately a moment i will never forget
sorry bout the caps lock

I like to pretend there’s a difference between lurking and not having anything to say that would benefit the other people on the forum, but gimme my Hot-Rox !!

Lurker here for, oh about ever since this site has been around. Wouldn’t mind winning some free stuff!

Just signed up about two weeks ago, I have posted one thread and received some very constructive answers, thanks to all who responded

Hello, Free Hot Rox please.

Hi, I’ve been lurking for a few months now…free Hot-Rox seemed like a good reason to stop! I’m an amateur bodybuilder, been lifting for about 4 years now. Oh, and in my free time I’m a graduate student. :slight_smile: Can I have the Hot-Rox? Please???

All right, you caught me. Over a year of lurking I’ve gotten a lot of helpful info from all you, but I limited myself to searching the forum for old topics, instead of being specific to my questions. I am 22, and a former skinny-fat kid. At 5’10, 160lbs, 8%BF I am eating clean, working out 7days/wk. and a very competitive triathlete and Mountain bike racer.

Thanks for all your help, and getting my to de-lurk.

AF

Howdy,

It’s been quite some time, if you remember me, I am the “YO-YO guy”, and currently I am a Fatty again, I am starting a program and this time it is IT, I will do it for life. Would love to give it a kick start with the Rox.

Thanks for the opportunity and for the best information available.

FBJR

I signed up last week, so I?m taking myself out of the running for the HOT-ROX.

Been lurking for the past 7 months. I was too busy reading and re-reading all the articles here and over at johnberardi.co to post anything. I just got back from overseas in June. Weighing in at a measly 165lbs at 6?4?! In the past 8 months I?ve put on over 30lbs. Mostly due to the fact that I was no longer getting 1500cal a day! That, and the power of squats and deadlifts! I’ve got about 25lbs more to go! (Where’s my fork!?!?!?!?)

cool, here I be.

Have been lurking around T-Nation for several years and finally registered about a month ago. Have made more progress since finding T-mag than I had in many previous years of flailing around the weight room. It appears that I’m quite a bit older than most that post. I’m 38, but I feel like I’m only somewhere around 37 or so:)

Hi everybody!