De-Evolution of Shaker Bottles

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
I’ve tried all kinds, but the best one for me has always been the turbo shaker.

hahahaha holy crap

Don’t knock it until you try it! The lid fits tight, and it mixes my shakes quickly and easily. No stupid rubber gasket, no extra grater to clean and no mess when putting in liquid or protein powder since it has a wide opening (unlike Nalgene bottles).

how much was it? I only use shaker bottles to bring with me to work nowadays anyway, for PWO and such I use the tried-and-true spoon and glass method.

The shakers I DO use though I got from wal-mart for like a buck fifty, and they work perfectly. Screw on lids with the little sip-flap on the top, they don’t even leak in my backpack when I ride my bike.[/quote]

I got one free a long time ago and bought a second one for about $4 or $4.50.

[quote]futuredave wrote:
The lack of a great shaker is a pet peeve of mine too. Here’s the best I’ve found.

http://www.maxperformance.com/search.php?mode=search

It has the mesh screen so you can use crushed ice, which I like. Round mouth to sip from which doesn’t get clogged with protein powder, unlike some. And at $3.99/bottle, you can order several and keep them on hand for when you inevitably lose one or it eventually starts leaking.

Though they’re pretty good at not leaking. I have one with the rubber gasket out of it and it’s not leaking yet either.

[/quote]

That appears similar to the ones that a local supplement shop sells. I have several from them and none of mine leak.

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
futuredave wrote:
The lack of a great shaker is a pet peeve of mine too. Here’s the best I’ve found.

http://www.maxperformance.com/search.php?mode=search

It has the mesh screen so you can use crushed ice, which I like. Round mouth to sip from which doesn’t get clogged with protein powder, unlike some. And at $3.99/bottle, you can order several and keep them on hand for when you inevitably lose one or it eventually starts leaking.

Though they’re pretty good at not leaking. I have one with the rubber gasket out of it and it’s not leaking yet either.

That appears similar to the ones that a local supplement shop sells. I have several from them and none of mine leak.[/quote]

Yeah, I originally got mine at GNC. But then they didn’t carry them anymore, so I ordered them online.