DC Universe Online

I’m not a computer game guy. But this trailer looks pretty cool.

LR

I like that Superman is listed as being 220lbs.

I could pick him up! That is so long as he wasn’t holding onto a mountain at the time.

[quote]Nards wrote:

I could pick him up! …[/quote]

I am sure you could. I’ll bet he could suck a bowling ball through a garden hose.

Are you guys seeing the Youtube video? All I can see is a white box.

LR

White box.

Man, my best friend is a game junkie. He’s been carrying around that Trailer on his Iphone for what seems like a year now. Admitedly it looks (and sounds by the description) pretty damn cool. I may suddenly find myself buying a copy and getting into the whole online MPG thing… I mean, I’ve been wanting to be Batman since I was 12 -lol, here’s my big chance.

S

[quote]London Runner wrote:

I’m not a computer game guy. But this trailer looks pretty cool.

LR[/quote]

Hopefully this works.

Lots of themes/character generation from the MK vs DC game also on the PS3. This looks good no doubt.

Thanks Xander.

LR

[quote]Nards wrote:

I could pick him up! That is so long as he wasn’t holding onto a mountain at the time.[/quote]

Yeah, but he must be desoerately lonely being the last son of Krypton and all.

You would just be preying on his weaknesses.

Damn it I mean lift him!

Though, he is Superman…I’d probably have to let him have his way with me…if he were into that sort of thing, y’know.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Damn it I mean lift him!

Though, he is Superman…I’d probably have to let him have his way with me…if he were into that sort of thing, y’know.[/quote]

You know what would suck?

Being Lois Lanes new boyfriend.

I mean, having Superman drunk calling, showing up in the middle of the night, having X-ray vision…

damn that looked awesome

I may have to get a PS3 just to play this game.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Damn it I mean lift him!

Though, he is Superman…I’d probably have to let him have his way with me…if he were into that sort of thing, y’know.[/quote]

You know what would suck?

Being Lois Lanes new boyfriend.

I mean, having Superman drunk calling, showing up in the middle of the night, having X-ray vision…
[/quote]

You just described the plot of Superman Returns.