DC Training for Competitive Bodybuilders?

I performed a quick search through this site looking for information on whether anybody has experience with DC training while preparing for competition and came up empty. While I understand much - if not most - of the preparation required to get into contest condition is done in the kitchen, I’m wondering if there’s anybody here who’s used DC training successfully while preparing for competition.

Doesnt david henry use DC? think he does

David Henry is indeed a DC-junkie. It might not get him to the top, but it certainly has worked for him.

[quote]skwasny wrote:
I performed a quick search through this site looking for information on whether anybody has experience with DC training while preparing for competition and came up empty. While I understand much - if not most - of the preparation required to get into contest condition is done in the kitchen, I’m wondering if there’s anybody here who’s used DC training successfully while preparing for competition. [/quote]

Are you currently DC training or thinking of switching to it during your prep?

[quote]Scott M wrote:

[quote]skwasny wrote:
I performed a quick search through this site looking for information on whether anybody has experience with DC training while preparing for competition and came up empty. While I understand much - if not most - of the preparation required to get into contest condition is done in the kitchen, I’m wondering if there’s anybody here who’s used DC training successfully while preparing for competition. [/quote]

Are you currently DC training or thinking of switching to it during your prep?[/quote]

DC training was suggested to me a while ago by a close friend of mine. However, once I began my training and diet prep work for tomorrow’s show, I opted to incorporate Hany’s FST-7 training program instead. I can honestly say the results have spoken for themselves.

I’ve brought my chest up, which was a weak point for a very long time. Now that the prep for tomorrow’s show is essentially complete I’m considering a change of pace for a while, but I remain doubtful whether this type of training has a track record of proven results.

Then again, if David Henry incorporates DC training there must be some truth to it all.

If you don’t think it’s for you then don’t do it… is my suggestion.

Good luck with your competition