[quote]Phill wrote:
Chris “Spill the beans” Shugart

Chris Shugart wrote:
I demand a cooler nickname, dammit.
[/quote]

How about…
Chris “I thought he’d be taller” Shugart

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really looking forward to this…I spent the better part of two hours just outlining some ideas of things I want to address.

By the way, this is exactly what we need in this field…some seminars that seem more focused on the participants than “some other things.”

Phill,

DId you change the date?? If so, even better!! Definatly count me in. The Saturday date works much better.

La’
Redsol1

[quote]redsol1 wrote:
Phill,

DId you change the date?? If so, even better!! Definatly count me in. The Saturday date works much better.

La’
Redsol1[/quote]

Well, if it’s going to be on Saturday, please work in about a 2 hour lunch so we can all watch UConn slap around “DC’s finest”, Georgetown.

Yes I botched the date, it was planned for a saturday all along. We MUST have that saturday night post seminar night out you know. Its Saturday Jan. 14th

As for arranging it around some game. Um wouldnt count on it. You are however welcome to miss out on some of the presentation to watch it. LOL

Notihing new yet narrowing down the mess of details as fast as possible. All in all I think it is going FAST for something less than one week in planning so far. Just give me a bit of time.

Ltr,
Phill

Phil,
Sounds great! Count me in!!

Note on Date: January 15th is a Sunday, that Saturday is the 14th.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Yes I botched the date, it was planned for a saturday all along. We MUST have that saturday night post seminar night out you know. Its Saturday Jan. 14th

As for arranging it around some game. Um wouldnt count on it. You are however welcome to miss out on some of the presentation to watch it. LOL

Notihing new yet narrowing down the mess of details as fast as possible. All in all I think it is going FAST for something less than one week in planning so far. Just give me a bit of time.

Ltr,
Phill

[/quote]

sigh Phill, when I get to DC, you and I will need to sit down and have a long chat about how anytime the Huskies play, it’s not just “some game”.

Phil~ If I attend, will you buy me an apple again?

Hot AZ you betcha its a date. I owe you for being an AWESOME tour guide.

Kuz sure we can chat, looing forward to it. But you aint going to convince me its not more that “some game” so it will have to be in an entertaining context. Maybe the bar after the post seminar dinner. That way I wont get to bored. I can watch Dan John make a fool of Devildog again.

[quote]Hot AZ wrote:
Phil~ If I attend, will you buy me an apple again? [/quote]

I was wondering if any Vixens were going to come!! It would be awsome to meet the infamous Hot AZ.

La’
Redsol1

[quote]Phill wrote:

Kuz sure we can chat, looing forward to it. But you aint going to convince me its not more that “some game” so it will have to be in an entertaining context. Maybe the bar after the post seminar dinner. That way I wont get to bored. I can watch Dan John make a fool of Devildog again.
[/quote]

At the bar eh? Hmm. I [i]like[/i] your way of thinking, my friend!

[quote]Phill wrote:
Maybe the bar after the post seminar dinner. That way I wont get to bored. I can watch Dan John make a fool of Devildog again.
[/quote]

LOL!

“Can I give you some advice?”

“Sure.”

“Drink heavily.”

Hmmm…I’m not sure if I can make this one or not. If I do, it’ll be last minute. But if Hot AZ is going, then maybe I should go too!

How about SandyJoyce? Is she going? If so, I have to go! I owe her some ass grabbing! :wink:

Chris “I thought he’d be taller” Shugart!

HA HA HA HA HA!

Things like this make me think of only one thing: being in Iraq sucks.

What an amazing group of presenters…

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Hmmm…I’m not sure if I can make this one or not. If I do, it’ll be last minute. But if Hot AZ is going, then maybe I should go too!

How about SandyJoyce? Is she going? If so, I have to go! I owe her some ass grabbing! :wink:
[/quote]

And just think - the collective shine off of our domes will blind the room. It’ll be great!

Not sure if I can go but I will make EVERY effort to get there. Phil, I would love for you to show me around… I promise to leave my X-Vest at home so we don’t get mobbed by the capitol.

If Nate Dogg is going… then I’ll definitely be there. I like hanging out with the “little people”.

Na the Xvest walk are half the fun

I really hope you can swing it. I owe you some sight seeing.

[quote]Phill wrote:

[/quote]
Thanks.

D “Fool” D

Oh and by the way, if anyone is gonna take any shots at me the next few days, I’m going to be in Vegas taking Dan Johns advice…so I can’t defend myself.

DD

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Phill wrote:
Maybe the bar after the post seminar dinner. That way I wont get to bored. I can watch Dan John make a fool of Devildog again.

LOL!

“Can I give you some advice?”

“Sure.”

“Drink heavily.”

Chris “I thought he’d be taller” Shugart!

HA HA HA HA HA!
[/quote]

Nate!!!

Hi!

I sure am going. Can’t wait. I’m going to work on my ass from now til then. It should be nice and tight for you by then.
I don’t want Chris to get jealous though. You’ll have to grab his again too. Ha.