T Nation

DC Help

Back Width - What exercises are the best?
Back Thickness - Thinking of using rack pulls, BB Row and Kroc Rows … the thing is that on the Rack pull I know I should do two sets (5RM and 15RM), but on the rows should I do the regular rest-pause all-out sets?
Legs - Close-Stance Squats, Snatch Grip-DL and Front Lunges… My question is how do I fit in the widowmaker - should I do the same exercise for 20ish reps or should it be a different exercise?

read this

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_alpha/discussing_doggcrapp

and this

if that doesn’t help, post your question on the second thread

[quote]Player wrote:
Back Width - What exercises are the best?
Back Thickness - Thinking of using rack pulls, BB Row and Kroc Rows … the thing is that on the Rack pull I know I should do two sets (5RM and 15RM), but on the rows should I do the regular rest-pause all-out sets?
Legs - Close-Stance Squats, Snatch Grip-DL and Front Lunges… My question is how do I fit in the widowmaker - should I do the same exercise for 20ish reps or should it be a different exercise?
[/quote]

If you post this in the second thread that LA linked to (the DC thread on this forum) I’ll answer your questions (as will several of the other friendly and helpful DC’ers on this board I’m sure). No need to start another thread on it here.

Wow, now any semi-literate douchebag who hasn’t even put in years building size can begin DC? I thought you guys had some stringent requirements on muscle maturity and training experience before telling people to go ONE all-out set to rest-paused failure.

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
Player wrote:
Back Width - What exercises are the best?
Back Thickness - Thinking of using rack pulls, BB Row and Kroc Rows … the thing is that on the Rack pull I know I should do two sets (5RM and 15RM), but on the rows should I do the regular rest-pause all-out sets?
Legs - Close-Stance Squats, Snatch Grip-DL and Front Lunges… My question is how do I fit in the widowmaker - should I do the same exercise for 20ish reps or should it be a different exercise?

If you post this in the second thread that LA linked to (the DC thread on this forum) I’ll answer your questions (as will several of the other friendly and helpful DC’ers on this board I’m sure). No need to start another thread on it here.[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Wow, now any semi-literate douchebag who hasn’t even put in years building size can begin DC? I thought you guys had some stringent requirements on muscle maturity and training experience before telling people to go ONE all-out set to rest-paused failure.
[/quote]

Damn it Trib, I was trying to get him to post in the DC thread so we as a group could decide if he was ready to start doing DC, or if not what route we would suggest him taking.

People tend to be much more willing to listen if 10 serious lifters are giving them the same advice, rather than discussing it out here in the open forum where he might get 10 different program suggestions from 10 different people.

I was also trying to not drag this thread out any longer since there is already a thread on this subject on this very page.

But noooooo…you had to come in here all high and mighty and insinuate that we’d tell any run of the mill frat boy to start doing DC. Now I’ve been forced to reveal my intentions to him and he’ll probably wind up either butchering DC or doing the newest MensHealth program. I hope you’re happy Trib. :wink:

Lol, so if Drive Thru Hero poted on here aking the same question, you guys would have had the same answer?

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
Damn it Trib, I was trying to get him to post in the DC thread so we as a group could decide if he was ready to start doing DC, or if not what route we would suggest him taking.

People tend to be much more willing to listen if 10 serious lifters are giving them the same advice, rather than discussing it out here in the open forum where he might get 10 different program suggestions from 10 different people.

I was also trying to not drag this thread out any longer since there is already a thread on this subject on this very page.

But noooooo…you had to come in here all high and mighty and insinuate that we’d tell any run of the mill frat boy to start doing DC. Now I’ve been forced to reveal my intentions to him and he’ll probably wind up either butchering DC or doing the newest MensHealth program. I hope you’re happy Trib. ;)[/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Lol, so if Drive Thru Hero poted on here aking the same question, you guys would have had the same answer?
[/quote]

LOL, that’s a pretty extreme example, but yeah pretty much. I would have told him to post his questions in the DC thread and then we would have told him he wasn’t ready for DC and should pick another program more appropriate for his level.