DBs with olympic plates?

Does anyone know of a olympic plate loaded DB?

The reason I’m asking is because I have alot of Olympic plates at home and am restricted to using only BB exercises.

If anyone has any ideas I’d appreciate it.

If you are looking for a dumbbell set that you can load olympic sized plates on then look no further than your local Walmart. They have a dumbbell curl bar combo that is really good and accepts olympic sized plates. And it is only $29.95.

Marcus

They definitely make 'em. Try ironmind.com.

Yes, you can indeed get dumbell handles on the Olympic format. Any better distributor has them. Do a 'net search for suppliers.

I second Zev. Spend the extra money and buy from Ironmind. They’ll last forever and they will hold a LOT more plates than the ones you find at sportstores.

Thanks guys.

Also, check fractionalplates.com for a second opinion and comparison of prices to Ironmind.

What I want to know is, what made you come up with that forum handle?

Actually, I just came back from Walmart. Unfortunately they only have the weider/york plates and fittings. I’ll have to check the online ressources you guys mentioned.

Ike: Thanks for noticing the new handle! Actually I borrowed it off a character from Ken Follett’s WWII spy novel, “Eye of the needle”.