DB's Health Issue

Okay…just checking.

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Okay…just checking.
[/quote]
I wish you were right. I hate dealing with this crap. It starts to wear on you after a while. I just wish there was a magic solution and instant result. But when blood levels are messed up things that take a while to adjust.

Oh well atleast the dhea levels are down a point. Positive step in the right direction

wow that’s an odd case you got there, I hope you feel better!

Btw plus 10 points for using “meh”, here I thought only my friends from HS and I used that word.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

Btw plus 10 points for using “meh”, here I thought only my friends from HS and I used that word.[/quote]

Meh what can I say …thanks for the ten points. :wink:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

Btw plus 10 points for using “meh”, here I thought only my friends from HS and I used that word.[/quote]

you went to school w/cartman ?

It’s real important to get that scan. Hell, if I were you I’d lie to the doc and tell him I just took a blow to the head a month or two ago doing… whatever.

Hmmmmm maybe but here in ONT its dam hard to get into an MRI unless your dieing or have been waiting really really long time. Last one I had was on my disks in my lower back and I got luck for a cancellation. After a 3 to 4 week wait. Next time I see him I will suggest it.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Hmmmmm maybe but here in ONT its dam hard to get into an MRI unless your dieing or have been waiting really really long time. Last one I had was on my disks in my lower back and I got luck for a cancellation. After a 3 to 4 week wait. Next time I see him I will suggest it.[/quote]

Damn, damn hard. Unless you are a hockey player or related to a politician. Then you get in within the hour…

You’ve mentioned depression and anxiety a couple times in the thread, so I just want to mention that it is worth treating those. For mild depression, non-drug therapies can work, but drugs are faster, and when they work, they can be spectacular. And doctors are usually more than willing to prescribe them.

The reason that I strongly recommend treating depression aggressively is the research that showed brain damage related to depression, where the extent of the damage was directly related to the number of days the person had been depressed.

I have also found that neurotransmitters can either cause hormone-like symptoms or affect hormone systems. For example, a person with every symptom of thyroid dysfunction saw every symptom disappear after successful treatment with antidepressants.

Secondly, do try the obvious simple things. Use cortisone cream on those nipples several times a day and see if the inflammation subsides. It could be an allergic reaction to anything, like fabric softener.

Thirdly, evaluate every supplement and medication you might be taking. Anyone who has depression and anxiety should STOP taking any and all stimulants, such as HOT-ROX and Spike. Spend your money on Flameout and Superfood instead. I personally had an anxiety attack when taking HOT-ROX during an extremely stressful time. I’ve used probably 4 bottles at other times with no problems, including right now. This shows that during times of stress, or for whatever reason your body isn’t functioning normally, you can react to a supplement that at other times gives you no problems whatsoever.

Finally, I notice you are in Canada. At this time of year especially, you are probably deficient in Vitamin D. There is mounting research on the importance of Vitamin D which has hormone-like effects. It might effect T since T levels are higher in the summer. Lack of Vitamin D is especially linked to depression. Life Extension recommends supplementing with 1,000 -4,000 IUs per day in the absence of sun exposure.

Sunlight exposure to the eye is also considered by some necessary for the pituitary to function optimally. Researchers at San Diego believe that 2 hours outdoors is optimal for health. In my opinion, you MUST get outside every morning, rain or shine, without sunglasses, and walk for at least 20 minutes. Preferably 60. (Morning sunlight has the best effect on circadian rhythms, which are often messed up in people with depression.) Even very gloomy or cloudy conditions offer many orders of magnitude more lumens than the brightest indoor conditions. When weather permits, expose skin to get Vitamin D as well.

I completely agree with everything you have said. This could be true. But I have had depression/anxiety before in the past. This is different. It comes and goes along with the other crap.

As for suppliments I have stopped all suppliments cept for muti-vit and protien intake.(and switched to 2 different products ago)

Also have switched all soaps that contact my skin. Even go rid of last years sunblock.

I know about the sun thing. I go tan once a week and eat my greens.

So far everything is in the norm. I have no symptoms of anything at the moment. But like I said it comes and goes.

Sounds like you have the obvious things down. Just checking.

I’m still concerned about the depression and anxiety independently because I know low T is linked to depression, but is it linked to anxiety?

I wish you the best in your quest for better health. Anything that doesn’t have a name in the Merck manual can be hard to get treated.

depression can come and go day to day, i dealt with it horribly for years depression will annihilate libido and trigger a tremendous amount of other unexplainable health effects. please dont take it the wrong way as i am not trying to convince or label you as being depressed
btw antidepressants in the ssri forms are not a bad thing to have on hand at times in the libido/longevity department

I am having an issue right now with my left nipple. Starting yesterday it became swollen, and sensitive. I called my doctor, she asked if it was “girlfriend related”, lol… i told her no. But its only my left nipple.

Yeah Dr’s suck sometimes. they think your in to AAS or you have taken something. Sometimes I just wish I could take something and be normal. Oh well I still don’t know what it was or if its around. Blood test next week will say.

I hate anti-d.'s They make me feel psyco and fucked up. I have taken them for maybe 2 days tops. Can’t stand them any longer then that.