Dbol Workout Days Only

I guess this will have been discussed before but just looking for any first hand experiences/thoughts on this protocol. What do you guys think about using dbol workout days only?

Assuming at least 500mg of test enth is being jabbed each week as well. Do you think strength gains would be much different than dosing each day? Way i see it, there’s not a lot of need for the dbol on non workout days as increased protein synthesis/nitrogen retention would be seen from the test already.

By using preworkout strength gains should still be seen due to the increased aggression, focus, water bloat. Also since the high levels of dbol will be in your system for 4 hours your pre/during/post workout shakes should be even more effective/anabolic due to the increased protein synthesis seen from the sudden high levels of the drug.

So perhaps consuming dbol preworkout only or say on workout days only 10mg 7am, 10mg 12pm then 30mg 5pm (preworkout) putting you in an enhanced anabolic state for workout days. Just looking at a way of reducing the amount of dbol to take and therefore less sides.

Thoughts?

D-bol is dirt cheap, take every day even on non workout days you will have less sides by keeping a constant level than fluctuating your levels also you will make better gains

[quote]Game_over wrote:
D-bol is dirt cheap, take every day even on non workout days you will have less sides by keeping a constant level than fluctuating your levels also you will make better gains[/quote]

I agree. The side effects will be much more pronounced if not spaced out ED. I’ve tried dbol 1 dose 2 hours pre workout on workout days only and divided into 3 doses per day 7 days a week. I didn’t bloat at all and the back pumps were much less severe when I spaced out the dosing. Using dbol on off days isn’t a waste since your body builds muscle on rest days and not just workout days.

Undoubtably gains will be better when taking dbol ED, simply because the dose will be larger, and the drug is in the system for longer.

Even if you’re gonna wake up at night to take your dbol, you won’t get constant blood levels. This can’t really be helped, but constant blood levels probably wouldn’t make that much difference per se.

As for preworkout only, it’s great (or terrible, depending on how you look at it) for pumps, and maybe extremely mild strength gains, although strength gains on just a single dose are likely to be mostly placebo.

The merit in preworkout dosing only as far as I can see would be that it would simply be adding to the anabolic cocktail of test/insulin/crazy high carbs/aminos etc.

Overall, I’d rather take it spaced out ED, but there is certainly some gains to be had by just taking it preworkout, if already running a proper base alongside it. I’d only do this though if resources were limited or if I wanted to give the ol’ liver a break for a while.

Looking swole Bonez, btw.