Dbol w/ Turanabol & Winny Following?

Hey, I’ve been a lurker here for a long time, and just have a question on how this would look. I’m thinking of doing Dbol for 4 weeks, the last week tapering down to half the dose, while tapering onto Tbol and Winny.

Then the week after, using the full dose of Tbol and Winny for a few weeks before tapering off of them. I was thinking that the Tbol and Winny would help make any gains from the Dbol to be more likely to stay, and possibly gain a little more while on them. The cycle would look something like this:

Week 1: 30mg Dianabol
Week 2: 30mg Dianabol
Week 3: 30mg Dianabol
Week 4: 15mg Dianabol - 25mg Turanabol - 20mg Winstrol
Week 5: 50mg Turanabol - 40mg Winstrol
Week 6: 50mg Turanabol - 40mg Winstrol
Week 7: 50mg Turanabol - 40mg Winstrol
Week 8: 25mg Turanabol - 20mg Winstrol

Liv-52, and Nolvadex would be taken throughout the entire cycle, up until 2 weeks afterwards, with probably Clomid being added as well after week 8.

Any thoughts? I haven’t seen any threads on a similar cycle, I apoligized if I missed one. My stats are 22 years old, 5’10" 192lbs approximately 10% bodyfat (give or take a little), weight training for 9 years, but for different goals.

I used to be heavily into gymnastics, and sport martial arts which involves a lot of jumping acrobatic moves, then got into kickboxing and boxing, some MMA fighting. I am mainly interested in adding size for this cycle, because of the job I have I think it’d be important, and I wouldn’t mind looking a little bigger anyway.

Also, would propecia be effective at all, due to the Dbol?

Orals only is a bad idea…Also, why switch the dbol for something less effective…I would go with some test, dbol,and then add the winny during the last 6 weeks and go 12 weeks with the cycle

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
Orals only is a bad idea…Also, why switch the dbol for something less effective…I would go with some test, dbol,and then add the winny during the last 6 weeks and go 12 weeks with the cycle[/quote]

I’ve known people who’ve done dbol only, who lost a good deal of their gains afterwards, and that’s what I’ve generally read happens as well. From what I’ve read, it seems that people keep gains better from Turanibol, so I was thinking it would help me retain more of my gains that I made while on dbol. Is that a mistake?

As for the oral only, other than it possibly being hard on the liver, is there any other reasons why it’d be that bad? Just from what I’ve read, the worst out of the combination for the liver is the dbol, and with only doing the full dose for 3 weeks, and one at half that dose, I shouldn’t have to worry that much about liver problems I’d think.

If it’s an issue of simply not getting as great gains, I’m willing to accept that. It’s not that I have a fear of injectables, or anything like that, but it’s just really not possible at the moment. My wife absolutely disagrees with using any injectables, orals are easier for me to get at the moment, and I do like the fact that orals generally don’t stay in your system for as long. Whether it’s an unnecessary worry or not, I get drug tested for my job, and it still eases my mind some knowing that they won’t be in my system as long.

I know people on here generally don’t like oral only cycles, but for right now, that’s the route that I’ll have to be taking. Other than that, I’m completely open to criticisms on this. It seems like a decent cycle to gain a fair amount of mass (obviously not tons, but a fair amount) to me, but maybe I’m wrong in my thinking?

It seems like a reasonable cycle to me. I dunno why most guys here are dead set against oral only cycles. It’s like a “If you wanna be a real man, you’ve gotta inject your roids” type of mentality. I mean, IMO the whole liver toxicity issue with orals is really overplayed.

Steroids are powerful drugs, no matter what form they are in, and 8 weeks of real anabolic steroids is going to produce significantly greater results than 8 weeks with prohormones or 8 weeks of natural training and nutrition alone!

I believe that the retention of gains has less to do with what type of steroid one was using, and more to do with what one does AFTERWARDS, after the cycle is over, to keep the gains.

Personally I’ve used Anadrol before, and that is supposed to be a steroid with which one cannot hold onto the gains, but I have KEPT the mass and strength I gained on the Anadrol cycle, in fact now I’ve even exceeded the strength gained from it.

Sounds like you’ve put some thought into this cycle, and if this is the cycle that suits your lifestyle and relationship, then go for it. No need to strain relations with your wife or risk losing your job just for some extra gains using injectables. I’m sure the liver will hold up fine judging by the dosages, types of AAS and durations used in this cycle. Just don’t forget to train hard and eat right, and you can’t go wrong…

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
It seems like a reasonable cycle to me. I dunno why most guys here are dead set against oral only cycles. It’s like a “If you wanna be a real man, you’ve gotta inject your roids” type of mentality. I mean, IMO the whole liver toxicity issue with orals is really overplayed.

Steroids are powerful drugs, no matter what form they are in, and 8 weeks of real anabolic steroids is going to produce significantly greater results than 8 weeks with prohormones or 8 weeks of natural training and nutrition alone!

I believe that the retention of gains has less to do with what type of steroid one was using, and more to do with what one does AFTERWARDS, after the cycle is over, to keep the gains.

Personally I’ve used Anadrol before, and that is supposed to be a steroid with which one cannot hold onto the gains, but I have KEPT the mass and strength I gained on the Anadrol cycle, in fact now I’ve even exceeded the strength gained from it.

Sounds like you’ve put some thought into this cycle, and if this is the cycle that suits your lifestyle and relationship, then go for it. No need to strain relations with your wife or risk losing your job just for some extra gains using injectables. I’m sure the liver will hold up fine judging by the dosages, types of AAS and durations used in this cycle. Just don’t forget to train hard and eat right, and you can’t go wrong…[/quote]

Thank you for the reply, I think this will be the route I will go then, hopefully in the next couple weeks. I’ll see how it goes and post my results.

If you are committed to this oral only plan. Don’t waste time mixing Dbol and Tbol pick one and do it as right as possible [given your choices].
6 weeks of Dbol@30-50mg’sED
or
6 weeks of Tbol@40-60mg’sED
Using half the dose your final week won’t act as a bridge either if that was your intent

It’s really a question of stacking and what works best?..Orals only is IMO limiting the potential for solid pemanent gains, and isn’t that what we are all striving for?

[quote]sapasion wrote:
If you are committed to this oral only plan. Don’t waste time mixing Dbol and Tbol pick one and do it as right as possible [given your choices].
6 weeks of Dbol@30-50mg’sED
or
6 weeks of Tbol@40-60mg’sED
Using half the dose your final week won’t act as a bridge either if that was your intent[/quote]

You really think so? I know a lot of people say you lose a lot of the gains from Dbol when you go off of it, wouldn’t another anabolic that generally gives more success of keeping the gains afterwards help stop some of the losses from going off Dbol?

I couldn’t find any threads that really had opinions of it, so I don’t know, it just seems to make sense to me, but I’m sure plenty of people here know more than me which is why I asked. Anyway thanks, that gives me something to think about.

Sounds like you might wanna try the tbol then.

With 6 weeks of Dbol you’ll gain [who knows] say 15-20lbs. Six weeks after you stop you might keep half. With Tbol you gains would be much less in six weeks but six more weeks later the next effect would be about the same as dbol. That makes tbol seem pretty decent. Of course dbol is half the price of tbol