Dbol vs Drol

this is my first time getting into this stuff and any input about which one to take Dbol or Drol and how much would be awesome.

and what do you think about this stack
Winni-V
Equidren
Dbol
Masterbolan

Dean

[quote]and8807 wrote:
this is my first time getting into this stuff and any input about which one to take Dbol or Drol and how much would be awesome.

and what do you think about this stack
Winni-V
Equidren
Dbol
Masterbolan

Dean[/quote]

do a search. dbol vs drol has been discussed many times

As far as that stack goes, equidren? masterbolan? Not familiar with them-they sound like those half ass “legal” steroids that are all over the net.
Get some test 500mg/wk is all you need and you won’t need a new liver afterwards.

These supplements are crap. They are certainly not steroids.

The price per each would be $80 for 60 tabs, at 2-8/day. Even at the lowest dose that would be $30/month for each compound. Buy some quality protein, food, and supplements. I don’t buy much in the way of supplements, but I don’t know anyone who’s had a bad experience with Biotest stuff.

dude i have no idea where to get test…

You need to do some reading then. There is plenty of info out there on how to put together a productive and safe cycle and where to get it.

[quote]and8807 wrote:
dude i have no idea where to get test…[/quote]

May I offer a suggestion? Train with big, strong freaks. This single action on its own will make your progess- whether it be in strength sports or figure sports- go a long ways- probably more than the drugs would do. Also- chances are that such training partners have real sources for real gear.

These are illegal drugs sir and outside of ripoffs and real cowboy shit- illegal drugs are purchased on “friends” basis. Not that a “friend” can’t sell you a 10 cc via of Mazola, but it is less likely.

You can’t possibly be considering to get this stuff. They aren’t even real steroids. Unless this company is in some parts of europe, then they can’t claim “Legal steroids” because there is no such thing, aside from doctor prescribed ones.

Let’s analyze these names for a second:

Winni-V - trying to make you believe it is Winstrol (winny aka stanozolol)
Equidren - Trying to make you believe it is Equipoise
Dbol - They actually named this substance as the abbreviation of the real substance, dianabol. It’s FULL name on this site is D-Bol, these guys are shady
Masterbolan - This one I really liked, a combination of two steroid names put into one to sound sweet: Masteron and Primobolan

If you can honestly say “I don’t know where to get test” then you aren’t trying hard enough. Even on this board, a non-source board, people have blurted out sources if you took a look around a few threads.
Go work out with new people at the gym, hear the rumors, then, if you truly have balls and KNOW they are a source, approach them.

DO NOT TAKE DRUGS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PUT TO THE TEST AND THAT DON’T HAVE REPUTATION BEHIND THEM. And above all, don’t order from a site that looks like it has been put together in 5 minutes.

I came onto this site wanting to do a cycle and these good people taught me better and advised me, pointing me in the direction of articles and threads all over this site where you can find all of your steroid information on administration/cycling/recovery, and on REAL drugs. As a result, I ended up postponing the cycle. I suggest you don’t rush into anything.

My 2 cents.