Dbol + Var and HGH

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Of course.

Your country has guns but not roids. Ours has roids but not guns. A far more sensible arrangement if you ask me.

Bushy[/quote]

Good thing here is that we can buy guns to defend our stash of gear:)

On a serious note, Id rather have guns than roids. I love shooting and own 2 pistols a shot gun and a rifle. You can use them to get extra protein too. Wild game is very nutritious but you need a gun or in some cases a bow to get it.

Me and Bushy were actually just discussing this the other day… I think I made him jealous when I said I was about go out and stalk some deer with my bow…

[quote]World1187 wrote:
So after being told repeatedly that none of your doses are high enough, are you doing anything different? [/quote]

Maybe he isn’t trying to look like Dorian in your avatar. After all, look at his cycle thoughts, if he was after good gains he would use different steroids. 20mg of Dbol is fine for 99% of newbies and 75% of users adding it to their regime of other steroids. But then again, I’m not a high-dose guy compared to people half my size. I think he will be much happier with a much simpler cycle of 20mg Dbol and 50mg Anavar (1 each = morning and night) - not much, if anything in the way of sides, no ancilleries should be neccessary, and the smaller gains will be more easily kept. Also run the Dbol and Anavar 7 days a week; Dbol leads itself more into being capable of short term effects i.e. Just pre-workout, but Anavar acts more similar to an injectable in a sense in regards to reaching an effect, I don�??t even notice Anavar for about 1 week, while I�??ll notice Dbol within hours.

But, I also think that if he is going to shoot HGH, then he might as well run his cycle optimally and use Injectables. I don’t really get the rational behind it, not saying its wrong, weird, or dumb, just that it’s not something I would think would be ideal.

Well what I cant figure out is why the OP wouldn’t just run some test by itself at about 500mg a week. He could do that for 12 weeks and I bet you it would be about the same price, if not cheaper than what he is doing now…

And I’ve said it before, it would be more effective…

20mg of Dbol is cool, as long as you stack it with some sort of test. That’s my personal opinion, not saying you’re wrong, but I personally have never seen great gains with anything less than 30mg of Dbol a day in myself and in many others…

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Well what I cant figure out is why the OP wouldn’t just run some test by itself at about 500mg a week. He could do that for 12 weeks and I bet you it would be about the same price, if not cheaper than what he is doing now…

And I’ve said it before, it would be more effective…

20mg of Dbol is cool, as long as you stack it with some sort of test. That’s my personal opinion, not saying you’re wrong, but I personally have never seen great gains with anything less than 30mg of Dbol a day in myself and in many others…[/quote]

Fair enough. I agree, Test for 12 weeks with an AI and PCT would be much cheaper with much better gains in my opinion. But he must be needle phobic…wait the HGH…? I don’t know his rational, but either way - his cycle, his money, his body.

true. I have to hold off on this cycle until i can get my bodyweight DOWN. I mean DOWN. (i wrestle) I may not even get to do it until…(gulp) march. (end of the season) which would REALLY piss me off. I’m only about 3 pounds under, lol. I got plenty of fat to lose thoe I’m hovering around 19% at ~233.

Its just sad that I saw what I perceived to be pretty good results on just 25 mg of anavar a day for 6 weeks. Like my max bench for 3 went from 280 to 315 in the last two weeks of the cycle. (I ran out lol) a few more weeks and I can start the new one if I can drop some dam weight!!! No I’m not needle phobic, but with HGH you can use the needles that diabetics use (really small 100 mg needels)
so using test would be new.

I guess i forgot to say I really only care about POWER and stregnth not size.

I have no interest in looking like a bodybuilder (right now anyway).

Again i need to thank everyone here for the advice an opinions. Really I appreciate it.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
bealedozer wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
bealedozer wrote:
Bushy, your english right?

Indeed. Why do you ask?

Bushy

are roids legal over there?

Of course.

Your country has guns but not roids. Ours has roids but not guns. A far more sensible arrangement if you ask me.

Bushy[/quote]

ok dude so do you just run to a drug store and buy it or do you get a prescription or what? Whats the typical day when you need roids?

[quote]World1187 wrote:
So after being told repeatedly that none of your doses are high enough, are you doing anything different? [/quote]

yup.

gonna run the drugs 7 days a week sted of 5.

unfortuantly I can’t procure any test right now. (i live in a small town, shoot me lol)

But man I wish I could run test with those drugs I’d blow the hell up lol.