T Nation

Dbol Then Oral Winstrol?

Ok, im just coming to towards the end of my first ever cycle which has been 70 mg of T-bol a day for a couple of months. (im going to run it two more weeks)

I've had zero side effects beside a couple of days were my head hurt but thats been literally once or twice in the full cycle.

Strength wise I haven't made many massive improvements but I have definitely made some solid gains in every exercise and made excellent progress in back exercises in particular. Obviously this would be different for everyone.

Muscle wise, again, the gains havent been crazy, but there has definitely been some solid improvement. The best things are the overall hardness and definition in my muscles which just wasnt there when i was a natty. My forearms look great now and my biceps look a lot more impressive when I'm pumped than they ever did before.

Bottom line to anybody who has never used, i'd recommend Oral Turinabol, its safe and if you work hard you'll get your moneys worth. just keep plenty of milk thistle on hand.

Now....

Being that I've enjoyed my run on the T-bol im already planning my next cycle. Obviously im gonna take a good while off to let my kidneys and liver heal first but I was thinking next time id step it up a notch. Due to personal reasons and my current situation I cant even consider shooting gear so this is what i was thinking. Run a tub of D-bol at 60 mg a day for a month, then move on to Oral Winstrol for the second half of my cycle at the same dose.

Do you think that would work, and if not, could somebody set me on the path to the best possible oral cycle?

I realise that Orals are less effective and more dangerous than vials and appreciate that youse probably look down on people that cant inject but it truly is for personal reasons and im sure there is a tonne of people in similar situations. So Yeah, any help would be appreciated.

anyone?

If I may ask, what are your reasons for not using injectables? Besides the obvious, what are your reasons for using AAS?

Basically I just wanna get stronger, leaner, and bigger in the right places. Same as anyone else who uses gear. I wouldn't inject because I have kids around my flat and my GF is strongyly anti steroids and would absolutely freak out if she found out I was injecting. I dunno if I would anyway, but her n my kids definitely are a deciding factor. Don't want to derail this tho, can anyone help me with my d-bol oral winny idea or reccomend a better oral cycle? Any help would be appreciated.

inject or gtfo

Who are you to tell a grown man what to do with his body?

You're taking t-bol, didn't see crazy improvement, but go on to say you would recommend it to others. Here's my recommendation: you shouldn't be recommending anything.

Don't want to inject AS because your 'gf' is 'anti-steroids'- guess what shithead, YOU'RE ALREADY ON STEROIDS.

What in the fuck is a "TUB OF DBOL" ?

Hey OP, FUCK YOU.

OP: How about 20mg of Dbol pre workout? You can't get much simpler than that. You have options, but by refusing to inject you are limiting those options.

OP: Have you tried being honest with your GF? Showing her that you take this decision seriously, and care about being precautious could go a long way..... It took my girl a long time to be on board with me taking AAS, but I feel alot better that she know's what's up, and that I don't have to hide my new gains!

I respect your desire to be discreet, especially with children around, but don't you have any time/space to yourself? If not, I think allowing yourself your own time and space (no matter how small it is) should be the priority. Your an adult, you can think of secure places to hide a sharps container, etc. For example, responsible gun owners, don't have to leave their guns out for their kids to find them.

Buy yourself a "gun safe." If you truly want to use AAS, then do it right! Good luck to you OP.

Okay...tbol for a few months and your gains haven't been good. That is what I get out of reading your post. First off, 70 mg ED should have provided you a base to make decent gains...if you didn't (which you basically admit), then focus on all the other factors associated with progress, and don't blame the drug choice. "A couple months" of tbol alone is too long and not really a winning proposition IMO anyway, but it's too late for that really. You are considering a second run of oral only...i understand your reasons, and anyone who suggests the standard fag reply of "get a new girlfriend" or "you are your own man" or "inject or f off" just doesn't see the big picture, or hasn't lived an adult life with resposibilities and commitments beyond themselves. Everyone has choices to make, and your reasons are fine. I'd suggest shortening the next cycle length, and instead of running dbol and then winstrol, run them together. Something along the lines of 30 mg Dbol (60 mg is too much) and 50 mg Winny ED would be fine, if those are the drugs you are choosing.

OP:How about some patience? Why not hold off on fucking with your HTPA until you can get the most out of it?

juice20jd: When did the recommendation of using your brain become a "fag" reply? Don't assume I don't see the big picture, and live an adult life with resposibilities and commitments beyond myself.

You recommended using your brain, and actually spoke of understanding his reasons......your reply does not fit into the realm of responses I tossed out there, so why be defensive if it obviously is not directed at you?! I actually thought you replied perfectly. I'm refering to the typical bullshit responses the internet hard asses and masters of all things steroids gurus throw out on forums with regularity....they are generally crap, narrow minded and ignorant/biased, because there is more than one way to partake in AAS use since everyone has different goals, reasons for use, adversion to sides etc etc etc. Cool?

HAHAHAH This is awesome. He has a tub of dbol, all he needs now is a half cup of winstrol :slight_smile:

As has been stated already, dont take orals for so long. You are better taking a short cycle of them and recovering then doing another one sooner that you would have been able to on the longer oral cycle. Overall gains will be better and your health will be better and you are only losing out on slightly more gains in the absolute short term. Its not hard to see which option is better.

As for not wanting your girlfriend to know you are injecting, a good approach that may work for you assuming this fits your situation is to explain how the oral and injectable steroids are essentially both still steroids and it is better for you to be injecting as it will not be as harsh on your blood and lead to health problems. She will more than likely see sense and be ok with the injections when she realises you are taking steroids anyway and this way is just a safer option. As previously recommended, keep the sharp stuff in a designated container in a safe area away from the kids and dispose of responsibly.

Juice20jd wrote:
You recommended using your brain, and actually spoke of understanding his reasons......your reply does not fit into the realm of responses I tossed out there, so why be defensive if it obviously is not directed at you?! I actually thought you replied perfectly. I'm refering to the typical bullshit responses the internet hard asses and masters of all things steroids gurus throw out on forums with regularity....they are generally crap, narrow minded and ignorant/biased, because there is more than one way to partake in AAS use since everyone has different goals, reasons for use, adversion to sides etc etc etc. Cool?

Cool. No worries man, thanks for the clarification.

Thanks for the answer. Nice to see not everyone on this forum is a complete prick. Could I ask tho, what would the benefits of running them together rather than back to back for say, 3 weeks on dbol and 4 on the oral winny?

What troubles me is that you have access to and use steroids but blame children and your girlfriend for not using them safely and correctly( testosterone)... Your run with T-bol sounds like results I would have with using a different creatine.

IMO, being a responsible AAS user, your concerns would be labwork, side effects, which AI's or SERM's or HCG to use, not your girlfriend or the fact that children are stopping by weekly.. Doesn't make any sense to me. If you aren't willing to do this properly, stick to prohormones, nobody will ever know....