Dbol & Test, 1st Real Cycle

Hello T-Nation, I need some advice. First off, here is a little background info.

Height: 6’0
Weight: 210lbs
BF%: about 11-12%
Years Training seriously and intelligently: 2

In the past I’ve dabbled with some test. Nothing serious just wanted to get my feet wet and see how my body reacted. So here was the plan to my first real cycle.

Week 1-2: 60mg/day of dbol and .25mg of Adex
Week 3-7: 40mg/day of dbol, .50mg/day of Adex and 100mg/day of test p.
PTC: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Here is the problem. I ordered my gear online. After a few weeks I received the dbol, adex and nolva but not the test. I was told the test would arrive in a couple more weeks. So I went ahead and started the cycle anyway.

After a week of dbol I started to get bloody noses. This didn’t worry me too much because I’m prone to getting them. I used to get them all the time as a kid and now days I get them once in a while during the summer and whenever I fight lol But to be on the safe side I dropped down to 40mg of dbol per day and was doing ok. Its now week 2 and I’m experiencing some strange chest pain. The pain is on the right side of my chest and its a really strange type of pain(hard to describe). It feels as if the pain is coming from in between the muscle and bones. Also, I just got a letter in the mail from the U.S. Customs saying the seized my package. What should I do? Is the chest pain something I should worry about? Start PTC or keep at the dbol until my test arrives? Your help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Well your test isn’t gonna arrive if customs got it. If I were you I wouldn’t have started the cycle without everything in the first place. If you think the chest pain is from the dbol I would stop.

Oh and for the customs letter don’t do anything throw it away, they can’t prove that you ordered it.

I emailed the people I purchased the gear from and they said they would resend my package.

Just by chance did the chest pain start the same day as the letter from customs arrived?

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Just by chance did the chest pain start the same day as the letter from customs arrived? [/quote]

hahahahah

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Just by chance did the chest pain start the same day as the letter from customs arrived? [/quote]

lmao no it started the day before. Thanks for the help guys…