T Nation

Dbol Taking Forever to Work?

I’ve been on 50 mg of dianabol ED for the past week and 3 days, and so far I haven’t noticed any size gain at all. Is this a good indicator my tabs are fake? I’ve noticed an extremely slight strength increase and the pumps Im getting in the gym are somewhat decent… but everybody ive asked said that taking 50 mg of dbol, not to mention this being my first cycle… i shouldve noticed pronounced weight gain by now. What’s the deal?

Possibly. By day 10 you should see and feel a difference with genuine dbol. How are you taking it? Meaning 10mg x5 a day or what? If you were using say all 50mg at once or even 25mg x2 there would lapse’s in the product being in the blood stream. Dbol’s half life makes it a recommended every 6 hours product.

What brand is it?

Also, all the gear in the world won’t work if you don’t eat a lot

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Also, all the gear in the world won’t work if you don’t eat a lot[/quote]

I’d be willing to bet you hit the nail on the head right here. Undernourished + Gear = Nothing.

3 days isnt enough time even if everything is spot on. You should know after a week though.

[quote]kickbxer wrote:
3 days isnt enough time even if everything is spot on. You should know after a week though.[/quote]

True but he’s been on for 10 days

Even if you’re undernourished you’d still notice a huge difference on Dbol.

[quote]Falconkaji wrote:
I’ve noticed an extremely slight strength increase and the pumps Im getting in the gym are somewhat decent[/quote]

Here is the difference on Dbol. Not saying I know for sure because none of us do, but if his diet and training are weak, this is about the result to expect from dbol.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
sapasion wrote:

I’d be willing to bet you hit the nail on the head right here. Undernourished + Gear = Nothing. [/quote]

Well said !! BTW … I’ve herd that British Dispensary is the way to go w/ D-bol.

[quote]T234 wrote:
Even if you’re undernourished you’d still notice a huge difference on Dbol. [/quote]

How? I think it’s as simple as the basic laws of physics. Matter cannot be created or destroyed. Ergo, if he doesn’t eat, he doesn’t grow. The mass has to come from somewhere. If unless you mean “huge difference” being water retention.

British Dispensary is by far the best dbol I have ever used. The 5 mg pinks are awesome. They also make a 10 mg as well. To the poster, I can feel dbol almost on day 1 depending on the dosage.

I will make a slight disagreement about eating, I am cutting and running various steroids and I am leaning out and looking very vascular at the moment on a reduced calorie diet- however, I have continued to train heavy and hard. Most of my lifting is built around the big 3, squat, deads and bench. I would think that most everyone except for very advanced types should train mainly with these 3 for maximum results and gains.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
sapasion wrote:

I’d be willing to bet you hit the nail on the head right here. Undernourished + Gear = Nothing. [/quote]

For the most part this is correct. Whether you are bulking, or cutting - diet drives the bus.

BUT -

You can severely under eat while on, and you will retain far more LBM than you would given the same diet and no gear.

The one of the few absolutes I have learned on the darkside is that there aren’t very damn many absolutes.

Not trying to argue here - I am just saying.

I just ordered some dbol tabs myself. What kind of PCT am I looking at? Thinking about running clomid. I am going to do a 6 week cycle @ 40mg a day of dbol. How long should I run the clomid for? Each dbol tab is 10mg. Should I take them every few hours, or load up with all of them a few hours before I hit the gym.

Thanks

[quote]rainjack wrote:
For the most part this is correct. Whether you are bulking, or cutting - diet drives the bus.

BUT -

You can severely under eat while on, and you will retain far more LBM than you would given the same diet and no gear.

The one of the few absolutes I have learned on the darkside is that there aren’t very damn many absolutes.

[/quote]

If memory serves me right, that was a very popular technique in the 60’s. About 10mg ED of dianabol while harsh dieting for pre-contest.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

[/quote]

No argument taken at all. You are totally correct. However this poster wondered why he wasn’t getting strength and size gains, 90% of the time this is dietary.

I usually gain about a pound a day on dbol for the first week or two and I feel it from almost day 1 (maybe day 2 or 3). I get pumps so bad that the muscle feels like it is going to pop. everyone is different but if you aren’t feeling anything I think your dbol is crap. You would at least gain some water weight even if your diet and training were garbage and you were not genetically gifted when it comes to gear.

[quote]Falconkaji wrote:
I’ve been on 50 mg of dianabol ED for the past week and 3 days, and so far I haven’t noticed any size gain at all. Is this a good indicator my tabs are fake? I’ve noticed an extremely slight strength increase and the pumps Im getting in the gym are somewhat decent… but everybody ive asked said that taking 50 mg of dbol, not to mention this being my first cycle… i shouldve noticed pronounced weight gain by now. What’s the deal?[/quote]

Any updates, changes?