Dbol, Sust, Nolva

Whats up fellas, Im looking for some advice. Ok I just baught some gear this is what I have: 8vials of sust250, 100 5mg.tabs of dbol and 30 20mg.tabs of nolva. Can you guys help me construct a decent cylce with what I have. I know its going to be short but it will be my first cycle. any advice???

#1 you don’t have enough sustenon
#2 sustenon is NOT a drug designed for short cycles
#3 you don’t have enough nolva
#4 You don’t have enough knowledge - do some research - go look at the steroid newbie thread.

Those goodies would last me a WEEK! You need more drugs buddy, seriously… no joking.

At bare minimum, those Susties would last you 4 weeks. Your Sustanon WON’T EVEN KICK IN until then. Take everything you have, and buy double. Then we can help you construct a cycle from there.

[quote]Executiv wrote:
Whats up fellas, Im looking for some advice. Ok I just baught some gear this is what I have: 8vials of sust250, 100 5mg.tabs of dbol and 30 20mg.tabs of nolva. Can you guys help me construct a decent cylce with what I have. I know its going to be short but it will be my first cycle. any advice???[/quote]

Well, I’m assuming you meant you have 8 ampoules of sustanon…If you actually do have 8 10ml vials of sustanon then we can help you…Which one is it?

MK

I guess I do need more gear and knowledge. to answer your question MK I have 8 ampules 1ml. each, and I now have double the supply except dbol.