dbol solubility in everclear

I don’t know if this has been asked before, I ran a search and came up with zilch so here goes. I just got some powdered dbol and I have a 200 ml bottle of everclear that I want to mix it in. My question is if this is enough everclear to completely dissolve the dbol and if so what will be the concentration per ml of solution? If someone just wants to point me in the direction of a solubility table I can do the math. Thanks.

If you have 5g of dbol, and 200ml of everclear, than when you mix the two you will have a concentration of 25mg/ml. I’d say 4ml (=100mg)spread throughout the day (if that’s all you’re taking) will do just fine.

Burt, Burt, Burt, don’t make everything so difficult. Number one, I believe that you should have done some (any?) homework BEFORE you purchased the anabolic product. With that said, if you dump the entire (5g) dbol packet into 200ml of everclear you’ll end up with a 25mg/ml solution (5g=5000mg and 5000mg/200ml=25). And as for completely disolving - not for me -it became more of a suspension that I need to shake prior to dosing.

I don’t know the solubility of methandrostenolone (Dianabol) in alcohol. It may be listed in Martindale: The Extra Pharmacopoeia.

I’d be surprised if it was less than 25 mg/mL.

I have not used these powders now being
sold, but I’ve heard (not sure if true) that
they are not the pure powder but have a filler.
If so, that filler might not be soluble in
alcohol, or only very poorly so, in which case
maybe you couldn’t seem to get everything dissolved. But if you allow 40 ml per gram of alcohol (25 mg/mL) I’d think it would all dissolve. I might make it 10 mg/mL (100 mL per gram) just to be 100% sure, if I didn’t have the solubility value.

I believe the oral powders contain 1g of sugar for shipping reasons.

Casper,

I actually did do some homework on the subject and have been researching anabolic steroids in general for probably about 2 years now although I haven’t used yet. I merely wanted to make sure that I had a solution that had completely dissolved the powder and that the powder would stay in solution. There’s this little problem you can run into when making solutions if you don’t have enough solvent, the solution gets saturated and not all of the “stuff” is dissolved. Chemistry was a while ago, but I still remember that. Thansk to Bill Roberts for answering my question.