Dbol / Proviron and Boldenone Equipose

I am stacking dbol, Proviron and EQ. I plan on going 15 weeks with the EQ and proviron and about 8 weeks with the Dbol. I have never tried this combination and not sure what to expect since i hear that proviron will negate the water retention caused by the dianabol so i suppose that this cycle may not be as effective for gaining overall mass.

I dont really mind this since my goal is to achieve an increase in quality lean muscle gains without the water bloat associated with dianabol.
Would this be a decent stack for building quality lean gains? any advice?

Interesting question since I am on week two of a ten weeker of test e 250mg E3D (w1-10), dbol 10mg 3x/d (w1-4), Proviron 25mg/d (w1-6), Proviron 25mg 2x/d (w7-10)

I started the Proviron early to counter elevated SHBG that I have had for quite a while. I would hate to think that I have short-changed myself some of the early dBol gains in doing so??

The “anti-bloat” this poster is talking about isnt that at all…

as i am sure you know proviron is a mild AI - add to that it is a high androgen and has been known (in days gone by mostly, although it is an effect i have enjoyed thoroughly) as a good drug to use in a show as it can give that dry grainy look - think Yates circa 90’s (among other compounds he used i’m sure)

IMO the anti aromatase properties from the proviron will NOT be counteracting the bloat from a Dbol/test cycle… and while it will make the estrogenic sides a little less prevalent and will reduce water somewhat - it isnt going to affect GAINS. PLUS as i mentioned the anti-bloat from the proviron wont be drastic, so no need to worry all around IMO.

JJ

Thanks JJ. That puts my mind at ease. The goal is a synergistic harmony between compounds - not a competition between them.

[quote] Brook wrote:
The “anti-bloat” this poster is talking about isnt that at all…

as i am sure you know proviron is a mild AI - add to that it is a high androgen and has been known (in days gone by mostly, although it is an effect i have enjoyed thoroughly) as a good drug to use in a show as it can give that dry grainy look - think Yates circa 90’s (among other compounds he used i’m sure)

IMO the anti aromatase properties from the proviron will NOT be counteracting the bloat from a Dbol/test cycle… and while it will make the estrogenic sides a little less prevalent and will reduce water somewhat - it isnt going to affect GAINS. PLUS as i mentioned the anti-bloat from the proviron wont be drastic, so no need to worry all around IMO.

JJ[/quote]

well… in some cases you do want competition… masteron/proviron competing for the SHBG, Nolvadex competing for the breast receptors, proviron competing for aromatase… (does adex/letro compete with test for aromatase? not sure)

[quote] Brook wrote:
well… in some cases you do want competition… masteron/proviron competing for the SHBG, Nolvadex competing for the breast receptors, proviron competing for aromatase… (does adex/letro compete with test for aromatase? not sure)[/quote]

True. I hadn’t thought of the times when competition is desirable.

where is the base compound testosterone i would think by week 15 you would be in bad shape with test levels…

Proviron replaces that nicely… It is not testosterone that is the libido and “good stuff” provider… it is Dihydrotest… and proviron i believe is Methyl-DHT.

JJ